1

my gf is trying to change her ex...what can I do?

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 01:53 pm
well my gf said she knows she can change him and knows it is possible and won't give up....he said he was smoking playing on her sympathy...he lied to her...and he just keeps doing worse and worse things...as more issues more fights...but he won't help himself....so my gf is forced to help him more and more and try to change him...so she becomes more upset over him not changing and tries harder...I asked why do you help...she said idk I just have to help him and ik he can change...

she said she trusts him like 10% and doesn't care for him but because he has issues and hardly any friends....after 2 years because only she can understand him, she believes he can change...idk what to do...and he has his own gf he can speak to instead...each day he is coming to mine...she gets upsets and angry when he isn't changing, he just does worse things and things get worse :/

Zoidberg

1  
Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 03:57 pm
@fireflow,
I really think there's something wrong there... either one of them, or both, still have feelings for the other. Sounds rough but i'd give her an ultimatum: let him go or you go!

It's really bad for the three of you, i'm pretty sure you're all sad, stuck in this kinda love triangle.

Anywho, take care and listen to your brain!

Ragman

1  
Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 04:40 pm
@fireflow,
http://able2know.org/topic/209719-1#post-5271392

cats4kiss

0  
Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 08:38 pm
@fireflow,
give her a hacksaw and tell her that this is the only way she can change him!