How I continue to like him?

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 04:13 am
I really like this guy who a little bit shy. I'm not sure whether I should move on from him or continue to like him.
Here are some signs he showed last week.

When Jordan (The guy I like) came into the youth room he acted normal and everything. I looked back at him and I think I saw him looking in my direction and then he quickly looked away at someone else (but he looks at other people as well as me) After that we went into a different room and sat down. Jordan acted like a normal person would act. He didn't do anything that showed he liked anyone.

After youth was finished we started talking. Ryan (my brother) was talking to him as well but it was mainly Jordan and I mostly (not always) asking questions back and forth to each other. When Jordan was talking to me and a little to other people he would glance at me and a little (in between sometimes and rarely) at my sister (Lisa). Lisa also spotted out that when a wasn't talking and I was in another conversation with someone else Jordan would stare at me. He only did that once or twice though.

On Sunday when I saw him he didn't really show any signs of liking me he just acted normal like any other guy. What should I do? I think he isn't really into girls yet and I'm not too sure.

I'm 16 and he is 15

Thanks! Smile

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,404 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 05:02 am
@Hannah88,
Just continue being friends with him, take it slowly and see what happens. When you get to know each other better you'll know if there is meant to be something more between you. If nothing romantic comes of it you'll have a friend at least
aarenace

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 06:28 am
@Pearlylustre,
Stayed connected with him as a good friend, may he take time to show his love for you.
0 Replies

Hannah88

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 02:51 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Thank you for answering my questions. I will try and become better friends with him. But how do I make him like me? It would be great if you have any advice on making a guy like you.

Thanks!
Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 06:33 pm
@Hannah88,
You can't make him like you. You work on being friends and then he likes you in a more romantic way or he doesn't. If you try and make him like you it will be obvious and look desperate - looking desperate is the worse thing to do. You want him to like you for who you are - so just be yourself.
Hannah88

Reply Wed 27 Feb, 2013 10:41 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Ok thanks. Do you have any other advice to give me?
Pearlylustre

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2013 01:45 am
@Hannah88,
Yes - enjoy being 16! It's a wonderful age to be. Spend time with all your friends - learn lots of stuff - be healthy - do the things you love doing - dream - and don't spend too much time worrying about this boy. And if you have a mum - be nice to her!
- Pearly (mum of a wonderful 17yo girl)
0 Replies