How to make the girl I like talk to me again?

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 03:11 am
Data:
Days since we met : 94 (counted until this question is posted)
Time before I leave and study overseas : 1 year (counted until this question is posted)
Days before start of public exam : 32(counted until this question is posted)

Background information:
I met this girl in my computer class. She came to our school because she failed the public exam so she has to repeat the final year of college.
I didn't have much feeling about her in the beginning, but when I started to chat with her via Facebook and whatsapp, I found her very lovable and adorable.
Very soon, I started to forge a ring(with real diamond) that I want to give it to her as a token of love; also a knife, which is the thing I'm most skilled on making, that represents me when I'm not by her side as a self defense weapon; and a heart-shaped wooden key chain that has her name on it.
All those things are finished and ready to be gifted on planed dates, and she has no idea that I was spending at least 1 month to make those things.
According to my plan, I will vindicate to her on the day which the public exam result is released / graduation dinner(the probability for this is much less) . Altogether, the knife, the ring and the heart-shaped wooden key chain, will be given to her on that day.

I was supposed to be on low profile about this since I don't want to disturb her studies but may be someone have told her about me.

Current situation:
Now, for some reasons that I don't know, she knows I like her and is trying to avoid me all the time. She even asked me to stop annoying her when I sent a "happy new year and hope you get good grades" message to her...

What should I say to her / how to make her talk to me again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,523 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 03:33 am
@cavinano,
You need to back right off! If the situation hasn't changed by the time her exam results are released please don't give her the gifts you've made. If she thinks your interest so far is annoying she is probably going to think getting obviously romantic gifts from you is a bit creepy. Back off and give her some space.
0 Replies