Is she out of my league?

Mockingclown

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:31 pm
@ossobuco,
Ah, says you now. Think back when you were in your 20's. Older guys with stability and intelligence vs. younger guys with intelligence and very attractive appeal. To me naturally, I'd go with the latter group. Young women who go out with older gentlemen because the gentlemen are wealthy, which correlates very much so to stability in a relationship. Since that's not the case in this instance, she may have nostalgic for a world which she has only read about or seen in movies, or she could have father issues as I said. Not my cup of tea.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:35 pm
@Mockingclown,
You don't know me at all.

On the rest, you are in fantasyland.
Mockingclown

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:44 pm
@ossobuco,
Hey whatever floats your boat.
0 Replies

Mockingclown

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:52 pm
@ThatNerd,
Quote:
This girl is very attractive. She is also really smart and got a nice personality. I’m writhing this because it is true my judgment is not clouded by love. I am attracted to her and like her, but I got no feelings outside that.

So you're in it for only the aspect of lust? Let me be straightforward with you. If you plan on dumping her after your lust drive is maxed, please don't start a real relationship with this girl. Any girl could do with one less heartbreak.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 05:58 pm
@ThatNerd,
Please ignore the clown, who seems to be about four - the rest of us are interested.
Mockingclown

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 06:05 pm
@ossobuco,
At least I'm not an ageist. Hmph.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2013 11:20 pm
@Mockingclown,
Doesn't lust come before love?

How the heck is he mean't to have feelings for her when he's only just become attracted to her, and as he said, "likes her".... Simply put, he's clearly just saying that she won't break his heart if he asks her out and she ends up saying no and clearly he feels strange that to him, a beautiful younger woman finds him attractive.

0 Replies

Abbanew

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2013 06:35 pm
@ThatNerd,
Dude! Sounds great!

Ok, i'm not suggesting you can take it for granted she's into something heavy, etc.

However, your post reads like you are 'assuming' her expressed interest is invalid because of your value judgement. Allow yourself to be open to surprises. Firstly, she might just fancy you (there's no accounting for taste ; ) , but more to the point, a glint in the eye, a warm smile, humour, common understanding or good old chemistry are what real attraction is about, i hope.....

Good luck, and remember, Fortune favours the Brave!
0 Replies

ThatNerd

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:01 am
Hey!
Thanks for all the positive responses, it made me grow some balls, which I am very thankful for. Now I'm in a kind of friends with benefits relation with this girl and it is crazy hot! Really surreal!
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 05:04 pm
@ThatNerd,
Wooo Hooo!
0 Replies