46

How do i know God is real?

Amoh5

0  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:34 am
@FBM,
I don't specifically know how old the sky is, but I know its been around for a very long time, even longer than I can comprehend
FBM

2  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:40 am
@Amoh5,
Therefore God. Gotcha.
Amoh5

0  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:57 am
@FBM,
I am only speaking in physical terms not a spiritual/psychological one. As a Christian I know Christianity is not really about physics, physics can't explain the human psyche or morality. But I do understand your last point. Interesting, where else in the world can we go to talk like this sharing our views and stuff, I have to laugh to myself sometimes, hilarious I should say

Leadfoot

0  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:18 am
@gungasnake,
Sometimes it is what evolution hasn't done that makes me doubt it. The main one is this:

If evolution is a force capable of the incredible feats that are claimed, able to produce the incredible spectrum of life forms we see, why has it been unable to make any progress in eliminating the programmed death or limited lifespan built into animal life.

There is no technical reason for such limited lifespans and wouldn't a longer lifespan be an incredible evolutionary advantage? This would seem to be the most obvious progression for evolution to take if it is the unguided process that is claimed.

Evolutionists can come up with a plausible explaination (like that would cause overcrowding and resource limitation) but there are many other possible solutions to that problem. Somewhere along the line, evolution should have come up with longer life spans if not immortality. Life AND Death appears to be 'by design'.
Amoh5

-1  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:38 am
@FBM,
I didn't see the full stop after God. I thought you wrote "Therefore God Gotcha" or God got ya, meaning God got me. No my friend I'm not God. Just a child of God through Lord Jesus Christ. I use my cell phone, the old Nokia E5-00, the screen is kinda small compared to the latest touch phones, i got the blackberry keyboard type. Thats why I can miss those full stops if I'm in a rush. I have to get me a bigger screen.

FrankMiller12

-1  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:56 am
@Groomers123,
Call this number 555-42069666. If God answers then he is real.

Ragman

1  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:03 am
@Leadfoot,

Your anthropomorphism of evolution is an indicator that your grasp and understanding of logic and science is quite limited and misguided.

MontereyJack

1  
Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:27 am
Bookmark

vansdad

1  
Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:38 pm
@FBM,
Seems to me it's the brain that's led by evidence, and the heart that's more easily fooled, led astray by desires. Desiring something to be so doesn't make it so.

Tell me if your brain isn't tricked here

http://www.braingle.com/brainteasers/26490/gray-squares.html
FBM

1  
Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 08:43 pm
@vansdad,
My brain understands that illusion.

Banana Breath

3  
Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2015 11:17 pm
How do i know God is real?

If you should ever meet an entity claiming godhood, look for a nearby curtain, and see if you find a little man in there pulling levers.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7091/7072559635_070d992b37.jpg

Johnjohnjohn

-1  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 11:36 am
@Groomers123,
First of all wait.

Turn away from Satan. He offers nothing but hellfire and he is a master deciever. HE WILL TRICK YOU.

God is real, and he offers pleasures almost ungraspable. He will give us mansions with streets covered in Gold, and a whole new earth to inherit with no more trouble ( crying, pain, etc.)

If you want to hear from God then actually accept the fact that his son died for our sins, then he responds. Satan cut off our communication with God by tainting us with sin, thats why we don't hear from him, but hes speaking up now.

Look at these Plagues.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2222783/why-are-waters-around-the-world-turning-blood-red-people-fear-it-is-a-sign-of-the-end-times/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/04/europe/russia-locust-swarms/

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E__FQPW8_QY

All 2015. We are in the end times. These plagues are all mentioned IN THE BIBLE ( Gods word) to happen in the end times before jesus comes to save the believers from hell .

Plagues ( in order)

1. Water to Blood

2. Locust Plague
3. Frog Plague
sankvnav

1  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 12:41 pm
As we all are humans so we always think that god is a human with many super powers... But if someone ask me that what is god, who is god or where he lives, then my answer will be simple "God is Energy". As physics says energy neither be created nor destroyed. Same as god, he never taken birth and never gonna die. Every thing which we feel, air, water, fire, lights,powers and many more we are surrounded by energies, thats why people says god exists everywhere. This is my perception only. So if you thinking that god is real or not, then first see around what you see and what u feel. There is a time table of nature, there is schedule for universe, there is a cycle for planets and there is a energy who running all these things.

Banana Breath

2  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:08 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,

Are you making this up? If you actually read your bible you'll find out the opposite is true. God has a bad track record when it comes to pleasures, instead he is on record as destroying whole cities with burning sulfur [Genesis 19:24] fire and sword [Isaiah 66:16] , floods [Genesis 7], and plagues [Exodus 5:3].
And you've got it backward as far as gold as well.
Favor is better than silver and gold. [Proverbs 22:1]
Do not weary yourself to gain wealth, Cease from your consideration of it.[Proverbs 23:4]
Johnjohnjohn

-1  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:41 pm
@Banana Breath,
1. He said the wages of sin are death, and he never lies, so what do you expect?

2. Relevation 21:21 "The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass."

3. Psalm 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Glennn

0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:51 pm
@Leadfoot,

But wouldn't life choke itself out if there was no death?

Glennn

0  
Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2015 02:16 pm
And by that I mean, the process of evolution does not include creating more space.