sankvnav

Wed 23 Sep, 2015 12:41 pm
As we all are humans so we always think that god is a human with many super powers... But if someone ask me that what is god, who is god or where he lives, then my answer will be simple "God is Energy". As physics says energy neither be created nor destroyed. Same as god, he never taken birth and never gonna die. Every thing which we feel, air, water, fire, lights,powers and many more we are surrounded by energies, thats why people says god exists everywhere. This is my perception only. So if you thinking that god is real or not, then first see around what you see and what u feel. There is a time table of nature, there is schedule for universe, there is a cycle for planets and there is a energy who running all these things.
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:08 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Quote:
God is real, and he offers pleasures almost ungraspable. He will give us mansions with streets covered in Gold, and a whole new earth to inherit with no more trouble ( crying, pain, etc.)

Are you making this up? If you actually read your bible you'll find out the opposite is true. God has a bad track record when it comes to pleasures, instead he is on record as destroying whole cities with burning sulfur [Genesis 19:24] fire and sword [Isaiah 66:16] , floods [Genesis 7], and plagues [Exodus 5:3].
And you've got it backward as far as gold as well.
Quote:
Favor is better than silver and gold. [Proverbs 22:1]
Do not weary yourself to gain wealth, Cease from your consideration of it.[Proverbs 23:4]
Johnjohnjohn

Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:41 pm
@Banana Breath,
1. He said the wages of sin are death, and he never lies, so what do you expect?

2. Relevation 21:21 "The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass."

3. Psalm 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:51 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
If evolution is a force capable of the incredible feats that are claimed, able to produce the incredible spectrum of life forms we see, why has it been unable to make any progress in eliminating the programmed death or limited lifespan built into animal life.

But wouldn't life choke itself out if there was no death?
Glennn

Wed 23 Sep, 2015 02:16 pm
And by that I mean, the process of evolution does not include creating more space.
0 Replies

maxdog

Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:11 pm
Just live the religious life with out doubting in anything , and check if your life is changing to the better .

It s not that bad things could not happen to you but maybe it will make you stronger to confront them .

Goodluck
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:26 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Leadfoot Quote:
If evolution is a force capable of the incredible feats that are claimed, able to produce the incredible spectrum of life forms we see, why has it been unable to make any progress in eliminating the programmed death or limited lifespan built into animal life.

Glennn replied:
But wouldn't life choke itself out if there was no death?

So? Don’t they all say Nature doesn't give a damn whether anything lives or not? Who's left to care?

Glennn

Sat 10 Aug, 2019 09:25 pm
@Leadfoot,
You asked why it is that things die. I told you that if things didn't die, life would choke itself out. I guess you don't understand the implications of the absence of death.
Leadfoot

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:02 am
@Glennn,
Course I do, it’s frigg'n Designed that way.
Glennn

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:10 am
@Leadfoot,
You asked why nature has been unable to make any progress in eliminating the programmed death or limited lifespan built into animal life. I gave you the answer. And now you are telling me that you understand. Good. That wasn't so hard.
Leadfoot

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 04:22 pm
@Glennn,
Finally. Agreement, after all these years.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 04:26 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Your anthropomorphism of evolution is an indicator that your grasp and understanding of logic and science is quite limited and misguided.

Either you have misconstrued what I said or you need to look up the definition of big words before you use them.
farmerman

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 04:30 pm
@Leadfoot,
and why not try insulting your opponent in a debate, thats always mature int it?
Leadfoot

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 04:45 pm
@farmerman,
And you need to pay attention to the discussion so you’d know if the charge was true or not.

The long pause in the dialog makes it tough I know.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 11 Aug, 2019 05:00 pm
@farmerman,
Or were you talking about Ragman? He was rather rude.
0 Replies

maxdog

Sun 18 Aug, 2019 05:39 am
@Groomers123,
maybe god don t have that power to control everything , how come we have in mind that god controls everything?
Leadfoot

Sun 18 Aug, 2019 08:10 am
@maxdog,
Yeah, especially since he said we do, until his son comes back anyway.
maxdog

Sun 18 Aug, 2019 11:35 am
@Leadfoot,
He said we do ?
Leadfoot

Sun 18 Aug, 2019 12:36 pm
@maxdog,
Yeah, you know, 'Go make babies and have dominion over the earth.' That's what he told the first two. That’s the story anyway.
maxdog

Sun 18 Aug, 2019 01:49 pm
@Leadfoot,
But i meant that maybe he does not have control on the negative things that happen in the world