2
   

virginity check without intercourse

 
 
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 10:26 am
i need to ask about my gonna be wife. we have been in relation for 5 years.. and soon gonna marry. its a matter about her virginity. there have been some immense misunderstandings between us in last 2 years. due to which i have lost all my trust on her. i did clarify lots of things but one thing that strikes my mind is that if she had been having intimate relation with any guy, she tells she hasn't done so. and i have trusted her but im not satisfied internally, if i found out later on after wedding that she hasn't been virgin, i would probably live in guilt forever. and wont love her the same way. i need to know about means either than intercourse to find out if she is virgin. please help finding out ways either than sex and doctors visit. some manual way.
 
jespah
 
  5  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 11:55 am
@saifnshae,
Go out and buy a calendar.

And check what year it is.
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  3  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 11:56 am
@saifnshae,
Why do you even care?

Cycloptichorn
Butrflynet
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:05 pm
@saifnshae,
Tell your girlfriend that you are not yet ready for marriage and would like to postpone. Better yet, suggest she look for someone who believes her when she says she hasn't had sex with anyone else. Suggest she look for someone who, if not willing to believe her, is willing to take the word of her doctor and not insist on some physical way to exam her himself.

0 Replies
 
Rockhead
 
  3  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:08 pm
@saifnshae,
you could poke her with a stick and see if she bleeds.

or you could dunk her in water and see if she floats.

if she sinks she was probably a virgin...
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:20 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
He seems to be a member of a culture that still have a hang up concerning women being virgins when coming to the marriage bed.

That is so foreign to the thinking of Western culture that any Western base website is going to not have many members that does not look onto him as a freak.

My suggest is that he posts his concerns and questions on a website that is hosted by people of his own culture or a similar culture.

Personally I feel bad for women that need to live in such societies but to be fair we are all prisoners of our own cultural standards and assumptions.

0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 01:21 pm
@saifnshae,
You gotta be kidding here, right?
0 Replies
 
Nooneleft
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 02:16 pm
@saifnshae,
saifnshae wrote:

i need to ask about my gonna be wife. we have been in relation for 5 years.. and soon gonna marry. its a matter about her virginity. there have been some immense misunderstandings between us in last 2 years. due to which i have lost all my trust on her. i did clarify lots of things but one thing that strikes my mind is that if she had been having intimate relation with any guy, she tells she hasn't done so. and i have trusted her but im not satisfied internally, if i found out later on after wedding that she hasn't been virgin, i would probably live in guilt forever. and wont love her the same way. i need to know about means either than intercourse to find out if she is virgin. please help finding out ways either than sex and doctors visit. some manual way.
Are you serious??? Hopefully she doesn't marry you.
0 Replies
 
saifnshae
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 01:04 am
@saifnshae,
i have to abide by my culture and religion. and thank you for your suggestions.
Smile
i needed a solution like a member told, i-e; to see if she sinks or float . thats probably a manual way. without having sex. and finding out the truth
saifnshae
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 01:05 am
@Rockhead,
thank you! this is the best possible suggestion till now in this topic.. Smile
Rockhead
 
  2  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 01:07 am
@saifnshae,
you're very welcome.

I also sell wolfbane...
roger
 
  2  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 01:10 am
@Rockhead,
If she don't float Rockhead, you might share some responsibility.
Lola
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 01:23 am
@saifnshae,
Really guys, this is low.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 07:38 am
@saifnshae,
Quote:
i have to abide by my culture and religion.


No you do not.............

You have free will and a mind that can handle logical and commonsense no matter what your culture or religion standards happen to be.

Oh and an obligation to treat your future partner and the future mother of your children with respect.
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 07:53 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you could poke her with a stick and see if she bleeds.

or you could dunk her in water and see if she floats.

if she sinks she was probably a virgin...


But you don't understand those things Rocky. You scoff at them with no understanding of the circumstances in which they occurred or were said to have occurred.
0 Replies
 
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 08:04 am
Many men wish to be the first. Perhaps they have a sensitivity others do not possess. Having experienced being first twice and of not being first a number of times I can say that I noticed a difference.
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 08:23 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
If she don't float Rockhead, you might share some responsibility.

If she's a virgin, how could he share some responsibility?
0 Replies
 
chai2
 
  3  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 08:27 am
I gotta know, or else I will feel guilty....

Is the OP a virgin?
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 10:33 am
@spendius,
Quote:
experienced being first twice and of not being first a number of times


So you have two boyfriends that you were their very first?
spendius
 
  1  
Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2013 10:38 am
@BillRM,
So you have a dirty mouth, piles, the clap and herpes.
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » virginity check without intercourse
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 07/18/2019 at 02:42:39