This literally only takes 40 seconds to read.... ONLY mens opinions...please help. </3

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 06:22 pm
So, this guy I am NOW in a relationship with and I are very very good. But the other day, I was like thinking about the memories we had....and then BAM! I remembered something, and had like a whole new worry and realization..... Men, this is where you come in and seriously help me with this. I know this looks long, but it only takes 4 seconds to read, I PROMISE okay? c : <333

So, BEFORE we were girlfriend and boyfriend (3 months ago) and when he officially told me he liked me he said, "I want there to be more with you, I like you. I want to connect more with you, and before more close with you over time.... I mean, I REALLY, really like you though." I also made it VERY clear to him that I am not the kind of girl who is skanky, or wants to just mess around or have a "fun time" with a guy and be sketchy. He replied, "That's what I like about you, you are a special kind of girl. You're different Smile"---- Sounds great right?! Well, here is the memory that popped up that I cannot figure out..... :/

Like a week later, I had texted him saying "Hey i am gonna take a shower, than after i will send you that pic of me in the new pajamas I got! Smile" Because we had talked about that earlier, then he replied..."Okay awesome! Or you could just take a pic right after you get out of the shower ;D LOOOL i'm JKJK!!!!" I then said, "YEAHHH, you better be joking boy orrr else!!!" HE then replied saying, "I am of course! Not that I wouldn't like it... ^.^" ..................this is the part where it got sketchy. Here we go....

I then replied saying, "I wish you wouldn't have said that...." And he explained he was really joking, and he only said it because it's not like he would get MAD or mean over it... so I said i thought he wasn't this kind of guy, he replied: "Sarah, I am so sorry i didn't mean it.... it's one of my weaknesses :/"
He explained how girl in the past he was talking to had actually "randomly" sent him sketchy or nude pictures, and he didn't do anything to stop it, only act like it was okay. He said AFTER that all happened, however, he stopped talking to the girl because of how GUILTY and ashamed he felt.

So, here are the questions I need answers, 100%.
1. Do you really think he felt "guilty" for that and is the reason why he stopped talking to them? Or, because he barely even liked the girls so just stopped talking to them, with maybe also feeling a bit guilty cuz of that?

2. If he KNEW the "guilty and ashamed" outcome what had happened with those girls, why would he even MENTION me sending him kind of a nude pic, when IF I DID, he would end up feeling guilty and not talk to me? How does that make sense...?

3. Do you think he really just wasn't thinking about the outcome, and kind of in that moment totally forgot about the other girl situation and was just acting on hormone/boy buisness?

PLEASE, I need all of those 3 questions answered....please, I need to get past this and I am pleading with you guys..... please please please.

nqyringmind

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 06:43 pm
@sreynolds3,
You may want to spend more time with this good (friend).
Get to know who he is at his core. How does he get along with his family members? What are his friends like? Who are his heroes?
Guys will be guys. Generally speaking, we tend to be visual. No matter what you may believe or want to believe, we like nude girls. I think your (friend) was tossing you a hint. Does that make him a bad person? What are the qualities that attracted you to him?
He needs to come clean and just admit that he would love to see you nude. That does not mean you should send him pix or anything else. It just means he succumbed to his regular dude-ish ways, that he seems to be suppressing for the sake of a continuing relationship with you.
Manage it, but don't crucify him for it.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 06:45 pm
This takes Way longer than 40 seconds to read, especially if you're trying to figure out what you're saying.
aspvenom

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 07:02 am
@chai2,
Only mens opinions please Mr. Green
chai2

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 07:22 am
@aspvenom,
Well, she was pleading with us, so, what the hell, I thought I'd give it my best shot, y'know?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:16 am
@sreynolds3,
Couple of reactions:

You need to lighten up.

You do not understand time.

You need to lighten up.

You do not understand men.

You need to lighten up.

If you are bothered because a guy would like to see you naked...you will have to be bothered most of your life, because unless you are very ugly...most guys would enjoy seeing you naked.

Lastly, you really need to lighten up.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 08:30 am
I agree with Frank. I think you're prudish and way over-reacting. I'm not a guy, obviously, but what he had was a perfectly natural reaction. Stop being such a prude.

And chai2's right - it took waaaay longer than 40 seconds to read and figure out.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 10:51 am
@sreynolds3,
First, let me assure you that I am a guy. I know because I just checked to be sure. I even had my wife look to be sure since my eyesight is not the best and she also assures me I am a guy.

Second, this did indeed take more than 40 seconds to read. And I am a pretty fast reader. So now you need to beg forgiveness from all who were fooled by your post.

Now that I have made you waste time reading the above, I will agree with Frank that you need to lighten up and stop trying to read too much into his response. If, when I was dating my lovely wife, she had told me she was taking a shower and when finished would send me a pic of her in her new pajamas, my response would have likely been the same as his. And I would have been only joking since I was (and am) a rather conservative Christian who views such behavior in a poor light. So give him the benefit of the doubt.

Finally, I will gladly accept a pic of you in your pajamas if you wish to send one out. Let me know and I will give you my number. Just don't tell my wife. She has this thing against young ladies sending me their pajama pictures. I just don't understand.

Have a great day.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 10:54 am
My opinion is that A2K has become cluttered with semi literates asking stupid questions who probably should be doing their homework. Either that or, as previously stated, Gus is ******* around.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 10:54 am
hehehe . . .
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2013 07:50 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

So now you need to beg forgiveness from all who were fooled by your post.

Yes, I for one am ******* irate about all of this time folding going on.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2013 06:47 am
@chai2,
And if I've thought it once, I've thought it a thousand times, you don't want to make Chai irate.
0 Replies