Akilile

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 07:02 am
I love white women i don't know any white women to express my feelings. how to share my love to white women? black male.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,537 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed

Setanta

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 07:20 am
Yeah, well, i just asked all the white women, and they say they're not interested, so forget it.
CoastalRat

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:34 am
@Setanta,
I've asked all the black women, and they aren't interested either. Maybe he could try the Asians?
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 10:04 am
We can only wish him luck with his love life.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 10:05 am
@Akilile,
You are in luck. I think I found a white man who may have some interest. PM me and I will set it up.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 10:07 am
@Akilile,
Akilile wrote:
i don't know any white women

If you don't have the imagination to figure out how to meet women outside your established social circle, then you're probably doomed, anyway.
aspvenom

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 10:40 am
@Akilile,
Do you want fries with that?
maxdancona

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 11:36 am
@aspvenom,
LOL Aspvenom
0 Replies

dalehileman

Mon 11 Feb, 2013 01:23 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
, then you're probably doomed, anyway.
I disagree, Dad. I think the basic problem lies in the vast difference in approach to communication between those of the East and the West as we tend to be much more reserved, even interpreting the Eastern forthrightness as trollism or even bottery

In answer to Aki yes, as a white fella noting the chance passerby or occasional interracial newspaper flyer advertisement, looking back I do underestand, still often attracted to the woman of dark complexion though restrained by status as 82-year-old white grandfather (of white Better Half and offspring)

Wish I could be of further help but don't be discouraged by the responses of other participants unaware of our cultural divergence
0 Replies

arieana

Tue 12 Feb, 2013 12:22 am
@Akilile,
We can only wish him luck with his love life.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Tue 12 Feb, 2013 08:33 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Yeah, well, i just asked all the white women, and they say they're not interested, so forget it.

Glad you were able to attend the weekly meeting, Set. I fell asleep on the couch and missed it. All white people know each other, so Set can speak with authority.
0 Replies