Went NC and now he sends me an email.

JJ76

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 01:27 pm
My A with a MM has been detailed here before and I decided to go NC and focus on repairing my marriage. Friday I received an innocent enough email from the OM and decided to ignore it. Then he resent it and called my mobile and I answered. I told him not to call me and hung up. I received a text saying read my email, so I did. It wasn't what I expected - he apologised for what had gone on before and said he wants to be with me. He says he is racked with guilt but can't let it go. I think he wants to have his cake and eat it. I'm not responding but this is a curve ball. No matter what he says I am staying with my H and fixing me. Why do men want what they can't have?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 4

engineer

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 01:32 pm
@JJ76,
I think the lesson here is to not read his emails. It sounds like you know the correct answer for you and so completely severing contact is the best bet.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 04:23 pm
You ask: Why do men want what they can't have?

Because the chase is the fun. NOW it's really exciting for him.

Good for you for ignoring this child/man. Look for him to turn nasty when he doesn't get what he wants. Prepare for it. Change your phone number and email address, if needed.

Stay strong.
jespah

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 04:31 pm
@JJ76,
No contact should = you delete his contact info from your phone and set your email program to reject his messages, either binning them without being read or even reporting them as spam.

These are unwanted messages, right? So why are you bothering to open them? He's a Nigerian scam artist - think of him that way, if you must. You wouldn't open those notes, so why open his crap? He, too, is a liar and a scammer.
0 Replies

JJ76

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 04:50 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks and I will.
0 Replies