Those whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad?

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 04:34 am
Oristar is not a student--Oristar is a translator. But quite apart from that, you're proving McTag's point. You could just drop it, or you can continue to rant. Who doesn't care is me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 04:53 am
@Setanta,
You are correct...But if you are all going to continue to post...especially if you wish to discuss me...then I think I have the right to defend myself, and explain my positions...Especially if you wish to continue to discuss what you consider "my lacks"

And that seems to be a lie as well, because if you really did not care you would not have came here to point out how erroneous you think my answers are on language and "other topics" tonight...Like you did the very first post you had made...You care enough to read this thread, and make comments about me...

So as long as one continues to try to drag this topic through the mud, and bring my name up...I am going to continue to defend my positions...

Once the people go back in their woodsheds, I will be gone...
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 05:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Have you noticed that you're American, while JTT is always anti-American? Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 06:33 am
@oristarA,
Mr. Green I have not really because like he had said about me, we have not really ever discussed things...but I did see some of his tags...

And I think it is a credit to us both that we see things the same regarding this topic, while potentially being so different regarding the US...as I am not sure exactly how he feels about all those topics he discusses....

He is anti, and I am American but yet we see it the same way...It probably means it is true if 2 radically different people agree...It doesn't get anymore objective from one side to the other...
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 11:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Even if you both understand the language better than I do your views do not represent how most English speaking people think....Which is a joke as well, cause Contrex lives in Spain...

Lots of British people live in Spain.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2013 08:44 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:
while JTT is always anti-American?

Not at all, Ori.

Just

anti American war crimes.

anti American terrorism.

anti American stealing others wealth.