Those whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad?

contrex

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 11:52 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Did you speak out this from the bottom of your heart? Wink

Indeed I did.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:31 pm
@contrex,
Cool! So did I, you little goofball troll...

If you would really like too...But just do me one favor..."Please explain what I have ever done wrong to you? And ask yourself, is it me? Or the 65 other people on here you do not like by evidence of your tags on your profile page?"

"G,O, D = L, O,V, E" approx 30 seconds..." Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:36 pm
@timur,
This is what it meant...

Quote:
Were you so ashamed by your initial comment that you felt the need to write a whole new one?

= Did I think my first post was so wrong, that I had to take the time to try to explain it all over again?

Nope. Were you so ashamed of me putting in lack of believers that you felt compelled to ask me that question?

= No, Did it upset you that much in my new posting by adding lack of believers can be bias as well, that you actually felt compelled to ask me your above question....
timur

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:45 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Are you so dumb as to not understand your own writings?

What do you mean by "lack of believers" in this context?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:50 pm
@timur,
I do not feel like explaining it again....Why? Because I do not have to do it for clowns like you, Contrex, or Set...If you want to figure it out...do it on your own...Or work it out....I do not feel like explaining it, simply because, of your way of asking me...If you were nice enough to ask, I would be nice enough to explain....Can't be nice enough in asking?....I have no reason to take the time to explain it...See ya around!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:55 pm
@contrex,
What do you prefer if you had to make a choice? Giving up your station wagon? Or your El Camino?
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 01:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yeah, dumb and Mustela.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:05 pm
@timur,
No, I understand exactly what you mean...

First, I won't give others the satisfaction...

Second, I think you know what it means...

Third, I do not believe you if you say you are not....

Fourth, dumb questions or posts deserve even more stupid ones and people will rationalize how dumb they sound to post hate....Or how little people actually care about their views...Or they will be able to see how stupid they sound...I will prove it for you...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:09 pm
@timur,
Proof...

Quote:
Are you so dumb as to not understand your own writings?

What do you mean by "lack of believers" in this context?

Do you actually think you know what it means while asking me to explain it to you?

If you do, then you have all the information you need to answer these questions, and your first reply to me....

I don't feel like playing your game, plain and simple...

If you would like to ask me about it in a nice way, I will comply...

I don't feel like playing games...

Now are you so dumb that you still "think" I do not understand my own writings? Or what I meant by my own posts? As well as others...

(Proof)

= When you get to the root of what your question actually is, and stop playing games...I will comply...

Now that you understand this, as you had not previously...Notice how I did not call you stupid, and mean it, as above was just an example...

That is what I am talking about in giving others satisfaction...

Set has me on ignore for a reason, and Contrex couldn't even handle me...
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No need to explain your dumbness, it shows itself.

I have seen your tired and worn out argument about hate quite frequently on this forum..

It seems to be the usual scape goat of the clueless..
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:29 pm
@timur,
Quote:
No need to explain your dumbness, it shows itself.

I have seen your tired and worn out argument about hate quite frequently on this forum..

It seems to be the usual scape goat of the clueless..

When you get to the root of what your question actually is, and stop playing games...I will comply...

Now that you understand this, as you had not previously...
Notice how I did not call you stupid, and mean it, as above was just an example...

That is what I am talking about in giving others satisfaction...

Set has me on ignore for a reason, and Contrex couldn't even handle me...

Are you now going to post hate to me then? Like others do? Because whether you want to be honest about it or not...You did not understand my above quote....And I was one step ahead of you...I don't give satisfactions, because when people realize I had understood, and they had not...because my grammar is indeed not the best. They act like jerks rather than being apologetic....In other words they act like know-it-all's...And I am not here to entertain...
0 Replies

timur

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:37 pm
@timur,
I came across many posters who pretend to know..

I don't do hate, I have nobody on ignore either.

I don't follow people around but if I come across dumb posts I will say so.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:42 pm
@timur,
Still deflecting the issue, which is cool if you want to do it....I guess...

Do you know what I meant by my original post of "lack of believers'? If you do, and you want to ask me a question, or questions about it, directly, I will comply...If you expect me to entertain ego's...I will do no such thing....because I do not believe that anyone is more important then they are, or think they are...and when they are ready to be honest, I will give them my honest views about their questions, if they are direct...And honestly want to know my views...

If they have no intentions of that...Then they will get no answers of direct honesty from me...

If they live in a world of deceit, then they will only know deceit...
timur

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I asked you a question, as others did, and you evaded the question.

Fine with me, I'm not interested anymore..
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 02:53 pm
@timur,
Cool...But you are not interested anymore, because I showed you that I knew the answer to the question you were asking...without even answering it, and without you knowing it, while calling me "dumb..."

Still think I am dumb? Wink Very Happy 2 Cents Idea

That is what I meant by ignore for a reason, and couldn't even handle me...

See ya around...

No evasion...I like to make people think, when they ask me questions...

And if they ask me questions they already know...I will find out if they do, and many more things, if they speak to me, long enough...
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:34 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
Those whom Contrex wishes to seduce, he first makes drunk.

An old fashioned [rather scary] idea to be sure, but hardly an old fashioned form.

Those whom Contrex wishes to seduce, he makes drunk first.

I would say that the positioning between subject and verb is the most natural placement.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:44 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Any idea what that means?

In isolation, I have no idea. But that shouldn't be surprising. Without context, whole conversations can be opaque.

Were you so ashamed of me putting in lack of believers that you felt compelled to ask me that question?

Put into the whole sentence, I can certainly imagine some possibilities, Timur. It sounded like it had some history, possibly between you two, which I wasn't aware of.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 03:58 pm
@JTT,
We had never talked before mate...Not even once...That is how I knew what I had said in the new updated post about believers and lack of believers can be bias...was a dead giveaway of why it had upset him or her enough to feel compelled to ask me why I felt the need to try to explain it all over again...

Then rather than timur asking me outright, he/she tried to lay a trap and play the Devil's advocate till I had destroyed the trap they set...And showed them that their position was clear, like I had seen from the start, And the real motivation of why they had asked me to explain my update...And I explained to them that if they wanted to ask me to explain why I had said what I had about "lack of believers" I would have...but then, they all of the sudden lost this motivation...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2013 05:36 pm
@JTT,
Setanta wrote:
We can't know, though, because, as usual, were are given damned little context.

Quote:
Rolling Eyes

Yeah, it is difficult indeed to listen to someone who does nothing but bitch about life in general...And finds a reason to complain about everything...They constantly complain about coherence, and grammar and such among the many, many other things they whine and bitch about...Then they do not even write grammatically correct themselves by not capitalizing the I's...And I'm and such...and use their own style of writing themselves...seems that not only do they just like to bitch about everything, but they seem to think their knowledge is superior to what grammar of the English language is, that is, after bitching once again about someone else's lack...Or writing style...go figure...Wink
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2013 02:53 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

oristarA wrote:

Did you speak out this from the bottom of your heart? Wink

Indeed I did.

Always legitimate seducement? Or sometimes illegally? Razz
0 Replies