Should i tell him or not?

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2013 11:09 pm
Hi,

Well,i hope i can find an answer here..lol.I feels like i'm getting bored with the 'single' status and sometimes i feels jealous with my friends and their boyfriend.I hope i can have one too.I do like a guy that study in the same univercity with me.He is pretty cool and i love his smile.But the problem is,i never talk to him.I want to talk to him and know him more closer but i'm too shy because of my body.Well,i am a bit fat and i really don't have the confidence with it when it comes to a guy.I'm scared that if i let him know about my feelings,he might try to stay away from me.He comes from a wealthy family and mine is simple and that makes me feels less confidence because i'm scared that a simple girl is not his choices.My friend keep asking me to tell him about my feelings but i can't.I am too shy with him and not confidence because of my body too.So,should i just let him know or not?

Thank you.

roger

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 01:07 am
@Lia Cole,
What university is that?
Lia Cole

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 01:26 am
@roger,
It's Curtin University.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 07:28 am
You don't have to spill your guts about your deepest feelings to him. First, get to know him.

The fact that he smiled back indicates he is at least friendly - and that's where you should START - becoming a friend.

Try not to think about your weight or your economic status. It doesn't matter at this stage.
Lia Cole

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well thanks for your advice.I will try and will see how it goes. Smile
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 05:27 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

What university is that?

I got it!

Cycloptichorn
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 12:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Laughing
0 Replies

Lia Cole

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 05:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Huh?lol..
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 05:31 pm
@Lia Cole,
Lia Cole wrote:

...I hope i can have one too.I do like a guy that study in the same univercity with me.He is pretty cool and i love his

You misspelled university.
Lia Cole

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2013 02:05 am
@tsarstepan,
lol..yups,i noticed that after i posted it.
0 Replies