Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 12:12 pm
What? No threads started for the impending inclusion of women in the U.S. military in combat positions? Surely there must be opinions. Good, bad, or indifferent.

It also, in the future, can give effeminate type men the ability to day-dream of one day meeting some lady combat veteran that will make them swoon. Opposites attract?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,754 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 12:47 pm
@Foofie,
What I'd like to know is if we ever have a national draft again, does this mean that now women can also be drafted into military service?

Will women now have to register with the selective service board when they turn 18 like men are required to do?
Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 09:21 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

What I'd like to know is if we ever have a national draft again, does this mean that now women can also be drafted into military service?

Will women now have to register with the selective service board when they turn 18 like men are required to do?

Interesting thought. If that was true, it might change the demographics of the legal immigrants that come to the country? Perhaps, even the illegals?

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2019 12:19 pm
@Foofie,
Possible major update to this thread:
Judge Rules Male-Only Draft Violates Constitution
0 Replies