Hiv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:02 am
Early Jan 2010 i allowed a women friend to perform Oral sex on me, I didnt know that Oral sex caused HIV so easily. About 10 days later i went to see a Dr an he told me I had a UTI so i took the meds. At around the same time my wife was preagnant and she took the test on July but came back neg. in the meantime my UTI seemed to get worse cause it would not end... Finally on Sep 10 I told the Dr for than 1 year but then they seemed to go away. When I felt better I started to feel sudden chills. March 2012 i whent back to the Dr and she gave me an overall health test wich she said looked fine i still feel chills and my worries dont allow me to think or eat or live I am very suicidal.What should I do next? Please help.

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:07 am
@Jasonnow,
Visit another medical doctor and have another HIV test done, for your own peace of mind (I doubt that you have HIV, by the way. I think you just had a urinary tract infection and nothing more, but there is nothing wrong with being sure). And then ask for a referral to a mental health professional. I think you're being consumed by guilt about your infidelity and it's being manifested as health worries and some generalized physical symptoms.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 06:11 am
@Jasonnow,
You "allowed" her to perform oral sex on you? That was very generous of you.
0 Replies