Does Anyone Really Think We Can Get Bush Out?

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 01:04 pm
I defy anyone to find one thing in which Bush told the truth Exclamation These patterns are catching up with him. Those that have been "turned" are lost, but it has come down to a decision of choice. That choice is that Bush is the wurst.............
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 03:02 pm
Quote:
But I love his suggestion that Bush and he debate once a month. That's a free attack ad a month for Kerry.

Kerry should debate himself once a month so he can finally decide which sode of the issues he's on.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 03:09 pm
Quote:
Is his glass house becoming so transparent that people are finally starting to realize he has to go, whether they find Kerry their ideal candidate or not?

That is IT, Bi-Polar--

ANY PROSPECTIVE Candidate except Bush and/or company.

People need to remember, however- slamming Kerry concerning what he will do as president is merely clanging cymbals for noise at this point.
It is all the repubs can do--that, and ride that Clinton cigar to death.
John Kerry has not had his chance yet, but citizens can certainly SEE and HEAR what Bush and his administration ARE... what they have done, and what they will do more of... if they can create their way back into the office.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 03:55 pm
BillW wrote:
I defy anyone to find one thing in which Bush told the truth Exclamation ..........

In a radio address on Feb. 1, 2003, President Bush said:

"Today in Africa, nearly 30 million people have the AIDS virus, including 3 million children under the age of 15."

Link: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/20030201.html

To verify this statement I will give the following statistics from The World Health Organization/UNAIDS:

"In Africa (mostly sub Saharan), there are more than 29.4 million people infected by HIV with 3.4 million new infections in 2002 and 2.8 million deaths (figure 11 and 12). Ten million young Africans between the ages of 15 and 24 and 3 million children are infected."

Link: http://www.med.sc.edu:85/lecture/hiv5.htm

Okay, that's one thing. What do I win?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 03:57 pm
Carry this to it's fulliest extent - this is a know fact not what he personally said -

he personally said the USA would give x amount of $'s - he has given nothing. A typical Bush con job Exclamation

Now, don't get me wrong - he does lie about know facts also.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 04:01 pm
Brand x
Kerry should debate himself once a month so he can finally decide which sode of the issues he's on.

So far we have seen no response from the Bush camp regarding the Kerry debate suggestion. I wonder why? Laughing
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 04:14 pm
I saw an article in the NY Times today about a new campaign to support Bush: It takes the form of news reports, except that the whole thing is phony. The reporters are actors, and it's all scripted. People will have to play close attention to realize that it ain't really news.

Unfortunately, paying close attention is not the strong suit for the US electorate. Hence Bush. And the way he has money to burn, we'll see an ad campaign unlike anything in our history...
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 04:18 pm
The fictitious politician, coming to your screen soon.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 04:27 pm
I have already started a thread about this very thing D'art

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20642&highlight=
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 04:40 pm
And, paid for by me, what a misuse of my money - this lying scoundrel ought to go to jail .............
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 05:15 pm
Quote:
I saw an article in the NY Times today about a new campaign to support Bush: It takes the form of news reports, except that the whole thing is phony. The reporters are actors, and it's all scripted. People will have to play close attention to realize that it ain't really news.

There ought to be a law!!!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 05:17 pm
As with everything else Bush does, the hard core will come up with all kind a whines to justify this, the people that are still undecided are what is important. He just lost another few percentages of them .........

This jerk will stop at nothing :sad: Deceptive advertising, gads, what's next Question

Welcome to the NeoCon News Network
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 05:49 pm
Bushit
Go here to read for yourself how Bushit is what this Pres. is really about.

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 05:51 pm
Trouble is, it is a mere fraction of the total - and it expands daily..........
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 09:51 am
BillW wrote:
Carry this to it's fulliest extent - this is a know fact not what he personally said -

he personally said the USA would give x amount of $'s - he has given nothing. A typical Bush con job Exclamation

Now, don't get me wrong - he does lie about know facts also.

Your thinking is most unclear. You defied anyone to give an example of a case in which he told the truth. I quoted something he said in a radio address, and then gave a citation to show that it was the truth. I fulfilled your stated criterion, which is, of course, why you then changed it.
0 Replies

Umbagog

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 10:09 am
I think the link by pistoff more than nullifies any single example of Bush telling the truth.

Now why would someone speak of support for something, then undercut it?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 10:42 am
Umbagog wrote:
I think the link by pistoff more than nullifies any single example of Bush telling the truth.

Now why would someone speak of support for something, then undercut it?

You are attempting to deny or obscure the fact that someone issued a very clear challenge to anyone to find one single example of a statement the president made that was true, and that I have done so. I find it absolutely fascinating that at no point has anyone said, "Okay, granted. I was obviously using hyperbole when I issued that challenge." Inability to admit losing a bet is not a very good personal quality. Obviously, the challenge was not a very serious one, but I took the time to answer it, because I find many of the political arguments I hear attacking specific individuals to be sloppy, poorly thought out, undisciplined, and false. If you attack a person, e.g. the president, it is not very admirable to make all sorts of wild, sloppy, and false statements, devoid of any citation to proof.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 08:56 pm
It isn't wild, sloppy, or false. This man is a liar, and he lies constantly without remorse. In fact, he is evil incarnate.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 09:07 am
BillW wrote:
It isn't wild, sloppy, or false. This man is a liar, and he lies constantly without remorse. In fact, he is evil incarnate.

Defying anyone to find one single example of a case in which he told the truth, however, does represent sloppy, undisciplined thinking, since there is obviously no one who does not tell the truth sometimes. Thank you for your graciousness in admitting that I have done what you specifically and clearly defied anyone to do. Evil incarnate, huh? Since he lies "constantly," please give an example. And, since I imagine it will not be obvious, a lie is a case in which someone states fact, not opinion, knowing full well when he does so that it is untrue.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2004 12:51 pm
Brandon9000,

I do not think BillW meant just hearing Bush's voice reading a statistic, but making a PERSONAL COMMENT,
one that requires knowing

...and being willing to do what about it??

(Did you open and read the link about Bush's contradictions above? Plenty of 'not sloppy' self condemnantion) See Pistoff's post.
0 Replies