parents who give you everything you required in this world...

youdruk

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:13 pm
everybody loves their parents more than anyone else.there is no need to be explained by any means.if that is so then ,why some parents are being agonised by loneliness.Its all same as "kuch pane ke liye kuch khona"But i don't feel that thing could be implement on anything. Occassionally, we could have achieved Both side fulfillment if we had tried if differently....or may be some daughter & sons were not trying to find out some way by thinking above cited Proverb...In a nutshell, i would like to tell those person who are abroad or far from your parents, must keep in touch with neighbour or someone who can help your parents at least....money is not everything we want....so learn from me.my father had been accident recently but few people had tried their best but you know how much that BEST could be ! yes! of course that won't be our BEST at all.....so try to keep in touch with your parents every now and then.......love them like that they would come back again as your parents .....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,093 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2013 07:18 am
@youdruk,
Many of the people on this site do not speak the language that "kuch pane ke liye kuch khona" is in, so we don't know what you mean. You'll need to explain that.

I live a few hundred miles from my parents. My brother lives a few hundred miles away in the opposite direction (our parents are in between). Our parents aren't lonely because they have friends. They have a life outside of us. As for people to help them, they have neighbors. Do I wish I could be there? Sometimes. But there is a reason why I live where I do, and why they live where they do.

You keep in touch. You visit when you can. You intervene when it becomes a dangerous situation.
youdruk

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2013 11:50 pm
@jespah,
kuch pane k liye kuch kona is proverbs of some hindi language which means" to gain something we must lose something"...
yah ! you wrote well here...but in practically its too difficult to be soon with parents when something happened to them....but i think there is no option to prefer any other choice rather than at your own stage....where i am trying to convince is to make some frd whom you can tell to watch your parents...and so many people are neglecting parents views when they get someone as life partner or very much involve in work when they are being success in evry field they touched......in our vicinity there is lots of building and outstanding bangalow where no one is staying except few old person....pitiful ! i really hate those who didn't care their parents....as saying goes on " evry action has equal reaction" they will be suffer one day....a a ah m not saying all these to you ....it's for some people.ok alright take care of your health...frd..
0 Replies