I love this girl do i have chances ? that has been in relationship for 2 years ?

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 05:33 pm
Hi,
Theres this girl i met 1 week ago that i madly fell In love this intense feeling of missing her when she is not around, i lost all apetite so i bearly eat any food for over 3 days and cant sleep, always only thinking of her.
I told her that i really like her 2 days ago and she blushed and said she was embarrassed and said she liked me too.
Whenever i am around her i feel really calm, I always make her laugh and shes quite happy with me, she always give me signs like always smiles back or laughs at my jokes, she even touches my shoulder allot or tries not to look shy.
We always hang out in the evening with 2 other "girl" friends that hang with us, so it wouldnt be too akward but she knows it is. I met her trough a friend that we hanged out she intredouced me to her and after 5 days i fell madly in love!
Today when we were hanging out with my friends she sudenly wanted to leave and i said i would drive her home it was nearby any way.
When we were near her house she went on a smoke. I dont smoke so she asked if i wanted to join so we went behind her house and we were talking i started to feel intense feeling for her so i smiled after a little talk and she smiled back and i said i like you allot that i have feeling for her.
She said she was very embareced when we were hanging out with my friends because of the way every one looked at her. So i said i will tell them not to look at you she smiled and laughed. Then i was saying again that I really like her and have feelings for her and she said that she was in a relationship for 2 years and that it didnt end well and that she didnt want to hurt my feelings. I said we could take it very slow or even i will wait when she would be ready.
We are both 20 years old and she said that i am still young and that she didnt want to be in a relationship after it didnt up well. I said i would always ve there for her then she said that i dont understand and that ahe cant explain it to me.
Then she asked for a hug so i huged her for 10 - 20 seconds.
When i asked her if we would take it really slowly would she be my gf. She said that she really likes me and would be with me but she doesnt want to be in any realtionship after she was in. I was kinda sad at first but then she said that i should smile abd that we could be friends but she didnt want to be in a relationship that she wants to be alone.
I really love this girl and i would love to be with her but what can i do ? I asked her friend that i know is very good friend of myn also about this situation and she said that i should give her time to know me so i cant understand if i hace chances with her ?
Because i really love her and would wait for her no matter the time it would take.
She also said 2 days ago to her friend that she really likes me since i know quite good her friend she told me that i was so happy and at same time in love.
I really want this girl and no other!
She was saying also that i should try moving on but i said i wouldnt that theres no other like her i have feelings for.
Also she had b-day 2 days ago she was quite busy but we hanged out in the evening, so i gave her flowers and choclate and she loved it.
Should i call her tommorow? Or wait and call friday to hang out ?
This girl is really drivig me crazy when she isnt around.
If any one can give me some advice i would really appreciate it.

jespah

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 05:52 pm
@Evengelion,

As the song says, it's been one week.

You have what is called an infatuation. You know nothing about this girl, other than the fact that she is visually appealing to you.

Right now, she's being friendly and you are blowing it way out of proportion. Declaring that you'll always be there for someone you barely know? She is, rather wisely, I might add, telling you to put the brakes on things.

And you should. She sounds like she's sensibly telling you to back off - she needs space and is not interested in a relationship right now. And if you give a damn about her at all, and not just about your attraction, you'll listen to her and give her some space.
0 Replies

WendyLou

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2013 08:30 pm
@Evengelion,
Evengelion. I agree with Jespah, but I also know that it's driving you nuts. I say one thing.....it's a cliche - "slowly, slowly catchee monkey"..... she is getting over some hurt. She's obviously bright and realises that you don't start another relationship when you are in rebound or "x" stage. You really have to be in "over it" stage. I would stay around, be a good friend, don't pressure her. Go out in a group. Don't reach to hold her hand or anything personal, use your personality and show consistency. That way you will earn her trust. If she really likes you in the end, you'll know about it, believe me. Hope this helps.
0 Replies