How can I tell my boyfriend I want to try new things without being straight forward?

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 01:40 pm
I have so many sex questions it's ridiculous.
I want to experiment with new things, but I don't know if my boyfiend would be up for it. So I need a way to say it or suggest it.
And what new things we could possibly try.
Thanks. I'm having real issues. Haha.

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 04:12 pm
@SammmAnnn,
Let's see - you can get naked and expose parts of your body to him that you never do to anyone else (except for medical professionals), yet you can't ask a simple question like, "Wanna try something new?"
0 Replies

sweetnsassy

Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 12:04 pm
@SammmAnnn,
be creative or just take charge, men like that! taking charge that is. There isn't a man Ive known or met that doesnt like to have wild and kinky sex. If he doesnt know what you want you will be unsatisfied and if you dont show him how to do it the way you like you will be unsatisfied and if you dont ask him or tell him that you are not satisfied he will not try unless he is in the 2% of men that only want it missionary style. If you want it go get it girl, and if he cant give it to you then end it and look elsewhere because eventually you will find someone that will fill that void and better to do it and have it with the one you love than to build a relationship on sex alone, because that never works.
0 Replies

RageScream

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2013 06:03 pm
@SammmAnnn,
Your best move is in fact to be very direct. Men love when their women are sexually assertive. If you want it, let him know, 95% of the time he'll happily do it to please you.
0 Replies

Antonia80

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 01:03 pm
@SammmAnnn,
Every man love kinky girls and there is nothing wrong to tell him directly what you want. He will be up for sure. Don't worry this is tested many years ago Wink Trust me!
0 Replies

michellebelle

Reply Sun 26 May, 2013 10:26 pm
@SammmAnnn,
In my experience, subtle doesn't work too well with men.

I think may be easier for him to agree to do new things to you than have them done to him.

For example, he might not be comfortable with using sex toys on himself but he might be at least curious enough to try them on you. Once he's comfortable with that, you can start to introduce other things that get him more involved.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 11:03 am
@SammmAnnn,
Why don't you want to be straight forward? Seems like the best approach to me. If two people are intimate with each other then I don't understand the reluctance to talk about that intimacy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:44 pm
If you are talking about ear sex, just don't.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:38 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If you are talking about ear sex, just don't.

That's right. Talking about ear sex doesn't help. Especially during ear sex. Because you can't hear. Because of all the ear sex. Just sayin'.
0 Replies