The best place to meet gay people(mostly white guys)

123xdr

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 05:29 pm
Hello my dear friends
my name is Sam and I little to shy and I am gay.
There is a few thing I really not good in so need a little help.
I am an Indian shy gay guy 21yrs old not out the closet as yet.
I am really attracted to white guys only.so need to know about
a safe gay place what has white guys or mix.But I tried a few places
and there were a lot of gay guys but all of them were 27and up makes
me look like a kid? Please I prefer places in the city Manhattan.

Thank You:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,519 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:22 am
@123xdr,
Still here -
http://able2know.org/topic/204665-1#post-5208847
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:35 am
@123xdr,
The only place is the gay bar, everywhere else you run the risk of horrible things happening that you cannot talk about.

There are some... You need to find a local flyer or something in town, which has a very glam or indicative suggesting picture.. Walk through town at the times it is busy on a friday/saturday night and stop quietly for a drink in some places, just the one, you might eventually find a smiling guy in a place, I have been approached by potentials before, though I am not gay, check the flyers and posters, or sign up for a more local gay forum..

In town a bouncer on the side quietly will help you, choose one who smiles and is polite even in troubling situations and quietly ask which club is for gays, then get directions as you walk, but do not ask groups of very young men.

Try searching google for your local city name and gay party, or some of the other terms you pick up in the forums, sorry I do not know the terms.

What you need is a friend, meet one and then bounce off him to someone else in the end of your evening or weekly search and say goodbye for now to the other guy.

I am not sure why I help, given I do not really appreciate homosexuality... I think it is rather that I try to help than see you raped or find yourself in a 'dog corner' with all manor of undesirables in public places.

Also, I really appreciate the effort the artist 'Queen' made during his ordeal and one of my cousins was gay, he was a bit over reactive and assumed I was trying to be his lover once, just in the natural course of conversation, be careful who you think wants you, you get smiles and nods and come ons, not just talks from gay people..

Good luck.. or rather... stay safe.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:53 am
@123xdr,
Most of the single guys I know have mobile apps for meeting people on their phones. I won’t spam by posting the links to the apps but they’re out there, just do a google search.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 09:09 am
@123xdr,
What's the big deal? Is Grindr out of service?
jcboy

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 10:53 am
@joefromchicago,
lol that’s the one I was talking about. Half the mo’s in town use it. Cool
0 Replies