RexRed

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 05:07 am
I am sure you all don't want to really hear them. I thought I would start this thread even though I am not prepared to really say much. I am thinking of you all, not myself. I don't want to be a downer at this time of the new year.

Someone once remarked that nothing I say on this forum is new because you are all so smart and already know... Well that kinda made me lose interest in the sense of, why bother. I have thought on this a lot and realized that you do not know everything. And yes I can think up things that are uniquely mine (as abstract as they may be) and maybe they do not seem that new but one Google search can confirm that they are new... If we build one abstraction upon the next eventually we create something new like, err, purple cauliflower.

That is the beauty of copyrights and patents one has the burden of proof that they already knew something by producing the evidence of them owning the intellectual content before it was released by a second party.

But since I am plain Jane here and nothing but a copycat without a single original thought I thought I might say that fads come and go and trends revive old ideas in cycles like new wine in old bottles. Now you can go and tag this tread with insulting tags about how crazy I am but the title pretty much already says that...

I will be posting more here maybe after the first of the year, Not sure why we even have a political system and why politicians and lawyers argue the finer details when there is nothing new to be said or done...

Wondering why videos go viral when there is "Nothing new under the sun" another biblical scripture twisted and taken as gospel.

This is what is wrong with our world. Why children are shooting up there schools, the middle class has had their mom and pop stores traded for strip malls. We have been discouraged from being who we are out of fear that all is mediocrity and there is no reason to even try anymore because we are all failures. We are all dead (in sins of greed) and incapable of anything on our own other than submission to this fact.

They say it is always darkest before the dawn... The dawn? Another sun rise dawn so we can face our mediocrity exposed by the light of yet another day. We have no reason to try because the powers that be have every monetary source powerfully under their utter and complete control. Got something to sell or an idea to market? You will never succeed without giving the powers that be the lion share of the profits and if you play their game they will permit you to have the spotlight till they tire of you and then publish their slanderous hate in the media and tabloids to defame you at any point that the deal goes sour.

Is this the real purpose of life to realize we are unfulfilled and incapable of anything of great significance or originality because we are only wannabe creators of nothing. This is not human "cooperation" this is monopolies that have purchased our government so they can profit from the natural resources that should belong to all citizens of the earth. The 1% will hoard the wealth so no matter how hard you work yourself to death burning the candle at both ends you will never rise beyond what they feel you deserve. Sometimes it is simply that you are not racially similar enough.

Our capitalism is not based upon hard work and self dedication it is based upon banks their control of the buyers and sellers and powerful people who decide if you sink or swim.

In the end these powerful people will cause the collapse of our entire way of life. Why? Because there ARE new ideas but they are being obliterated by money and power for the sake of controlling and exploiting resources rather than actual governing and cooperative stewardship of our earth and commerce systems.

I will again say happy NEW year but remember, there is nothing NEW under the sun. This next year will be just more of the same filthy rich getting richer and the poor being exploited for their gain. Leaving their wealth to generations of their greedy siblings that have not worked an honest wage in their lives. While we all slave and toil they will continue to take what is ours.

I hear all of these Hollywood types saying how terrible it is having money and that money is not the way to happiness... Well it sure helps! How many rich people do we have to endure hearing how terrible it is being rich? But many of us poor people know that rich people are rich and yet still miserable... Despite our simple modest living and happiness this just makes the miserable rich even more distraught. (God bless us everyone.)

I am sure it is so terrible eating that caviar imported from Russia and then getting into your Porsche and driving off into the sunset. I am sure having millions of adoring fans is just simply unbearable, tears are welling up in my eyes over your tragic heartache. And that tax free Hollywood charity that you started yet you retain 60% of the proceeds and embezzle the rest, I feel so bad for you (cynical).

It is no wonder why you are so miserable with all that money. People take this money and they have lost the dream of what prosperity is for.

The Bible says "if we do not work we do not eat..." This on the surface does not mean what most people think. The republicans like to use this scripture to justify their push for people in wheel chairs to go work 30 hours a week at Walmart to work for minimum wage with no healthcare...

While Paul Ryan fakes a photo op at a soup kitchen and US Congress that continues to detrimentally hurt the middle class while shielding the rich write themselves new raises.

The Bible is not talking about doing the work of capitalism the Bible is talking about doing the work of the Lord... What was the work of the Lord? Healing the sick, feeding the poor, loving your neighbor....

It is no wonder why you rich skunks feel so empty and starved for self gratification with all that money you hoard...

Get a Job! (working for Jesus)

This public service message was brought to you by no one but a lowly and humble servant of the people...

Yes I held back I got much more to say here I will wait till after the new year to fully open this can of worms. You are all welcome to post your own rants here. Let it all out, you might feel better.

There is nothing new under the moon (or a disco ball) either.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,768 • Replies: 33
No top replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 05:23 am
@RexRed,
Do you realise that no-one sits and ponders the activities such as language creation?.

They do not think that an entirely singular form of coding developed by one person as an entirely new language would be useful.

Even if the whole world vanished and you were in a void, you could create for yourself a language.. That is the beauty of mind.

To me.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 07:20 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/564480_10151304132831897_1012207308_n.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 07:37 am
@RexRed,
Hey, Rex.

Happy New Year.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 08:37 am
Write it, rex. Remember, if you build it, they will come.
RexRed

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 11:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Happy New Year to you too Frank, I wish you the very best!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 11:15 am
@edgarblythe,
Happy New Year Edgar! Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement! Smile

The Bridge Builder

An old man, going a lone highway,
Came, at the evening, cold and gray,
To a chasm, vast, and deep, and wide,
Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;
The sullen stream had no fear for him;
But he turned, when safe on the other side,
And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim, near,
"You are wasting strength with building here;
Your journey will end with the ending day;
You never again will pass this way;
You've crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
Why build you this bridge at the evening tide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head:
"Good friend, in the path I have come," he said,
"There followeth after me today,
A youth, whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm, that has been naught to me,
To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
Good friend, I am building this bridge for him."

Will Allen Dromgoole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_Builder
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 05:12 pm
Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream.”
~Kahlil Gibran
May we all dream tomorrow's world into being with our vision of Wisdom, Love and Service .
Art Carol Cavalaris
Deep munay to all .
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307627_537070672972468_1388048823_n.jpg
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:07 pm
@RexRed,
You know what the world is missing in this system of having to follow the rules from teenager to death?.

A picture of a boy being poked with a stick, till he turns grey/green, bleeding, whilst a girl sits near him scratching her head, a million of those black mimes turn everyone away and they smile since they know no better...

Then they whimper and hate the world, whenever they are presented with that truth.
RexRed

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:16 am
@nothingtodo,
Truth require proof, not only faith...
RexRed

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:52 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/540837_513280432027995_1616124343_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:29 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/582351_556640024364230_74930510_n.jpg
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:57 pm
@RexRed,
Indeed.
Proof will arrive, but not in a worded argument to those without faith.
RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:53 am
Tonight. (remember the game "scruples"?)

I don't think I have none.

I was about to enter my apartment and I heard a horn honk.

Some guy stuck his head out the door of the mini van and hollered, "Hey! Get the **** out of the street nigger!" To some person double parked in front of them.

Then I realized the person who hollered this slur was one of my best friends...

Now I have this hateful image indelibly etched in my mind forever...

So what do I do, just self implode or what? I cannot believe how hateful some people are.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 12:03 pm
@nothingtodo,
Proof will arrive in an eviction notice saying, "pay up or get out..." Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:13 pm
I almost died again... I told you all I would rant about it. (after the new year)

Well I had 15 doctors all look at me and I was evaluated by huge medical staffs.

I was at one time told, "You may just have to learn to live with your pain."

I was in the dark.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:18 pm
The doctors told me I had an "internal allergy"...... Ever heard of that? Well, neither had I.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:23 pm
I'm allergic to myself? Something inside me?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:25 pm
YES something inside me very bad......
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 01:26 pm
Something dead, but i didn't know.
0 Replies