Kaple and Narcissism

nade

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 10:58 am
I have known a narcissist who claimed his friend to be having kaple problem. What kaple means in this sense? Does this word have anything to do with Narcissistic Personality Disorder or any other psychological wounds?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,067 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:05 am
@nade,
It is unknown. Perhaps it's not an English word? Is it possible you can go back to the source and get a better translation or get it verbatim?
nade

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:21 am
@Ragman,
Thank u. I think it is a french word as to his claim..
Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:40 am
@nade,
I'm certainly no French-language speaker; however, I've looked at French translations for that spelling and come up with nothing spelled that way or close to that.

As a pure guess, could he have meant he had a 'couple' problem? A narcissist might have a relationship problem and need couple's counseling.
nade

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 09:40 pm
@Ragman,
Thank u. It might be as u have mentioned a 'couple problem' or a kepler problem (attraction problem) or he may just intended to confuse the victim.Smile
0 Replies