-after having sex-

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 10:50 am
I lost my virginity yesterday to a guy who is very experienced. Questions im asking are : when he came his load was bigger than he has ever had with anyone else, why is that? and also when we stopped he couldnt feel his penis for a little bit and thats never happened to him before.. why?

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 10:55 am
@toocute4you anna3,
He probably said those things because he "is very experienced"...and wants to be sure you are ready for more action.

"That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had" is used more often than "thanks" after sex.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:19 am
@toocute4you anna3,
Did he also hear angels singing? Did he go blind, too?
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 01:21 am
@toocute4you anna3,
There are two combined reasons.

1. Energy midst Ghia is pre-programmed throughout time to follow least avenue of Resistance, in scenarios limited to virility implication, since that was success in the time of the dinosaurs. Younger energy components allow the trigger to initiate physiological response in a burst mode faster and more open.

2. It is rare, hence a surprise to man and soul, that such younger energies are part of the equation. (such can arrive from thought alteration too, to imply it as so, by for example imagining your wife five years ago).

The same thing happens to even soulless life and those with slight prostate function due to the bracketed part.

It is not in fact a solely limited occurance, to those who are young or who are with young. Shock too can cause this, that something should not be happening. IE: Miss whip and her stockings.

It does not happen every time, because the energies are constantly in flux and become aware of the situation, be it soul, mind, or Ghia.

If you are trying to say something say it to the police.. If you expect lies will save you, you are wrong.

Some men foolishly believe that dinosaur talk is a lie.. All that is, was modeled through millions of years around them. Sorry to all who read this with questions, if sickos have stolen the world and altered the posting capabilities of man.
toocute4you anna3

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 09:12 am
@nothingtodo,
what does that have to do with anything?...
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 10:02 am
@toocute4you anna3,
Never mind HIM!! what was it like for YOU?

0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:56 pm
@toocute4you anna3,
Nothing much to those who see only prostates and genitalia.
0 Replies

Barbiediva

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2013 06:25 pm
@toocute4you anna3,
Liar liar... he just wanted to make you believe he had a "first time" with you too: ..your FIRST time having sex; his FIRST time his dick went numb.... Sorry hun, bunch of BS...
0 Replies

NovaPrime

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 03:55 pm
@toocute4you anna3,
If a man hasn't ejaculated for a while he might have a larger load than normal, and the experience is more likely to be very intense for him just because he's hornier.

Note I said "might"

And to be fair after my most intense orgasm ever my dick hurt and then went numb after a mind blowing orgasm. And the crazy thing is the sex wasn't even that great before it happened.
0 Replies

MikeM46

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2013 12:33 pm
@toocute4you anna3,
Having a big load or bigger load than normal is a made up of many factors which are biological and mental at the time of ejaculation. I did read an article once, not sure how true or if I believe it, where guys cum more w/o condoms. Basically, I think he was just full of it and wanted to impress you. If he came in you there is no proof and if he came on you or in a condom, what do you have to compare it to? Basically, if it made you feel special he got his point across while using your vagina to stroke his own ego.
0 Replies