What is the point to 'SATAN'

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 12:58 am
@roger,
Remember the Warner Bros cartoon with the Shall We-Surely gophers?
mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:53 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Do excuse my resurgence into this thread as a, seemingly, reply to Finn....It is not. I am lacking the 'reply to all' function, somehow.

Dale, you are, indeed, clever enough to realise the obvious, and impose a, structured delivery of a, somewhat (although seemingly pedantic) concise, yet subjective explanation of the OP, but......this is not an 'open' arena.

I am not attempting to categorise deiticism.
I want, as I already have in RL, to genuinely deduce the purpose of a pointless character, in a belief system that is, in majority, comprised of followers that do NOT even comprehend what it is they believe in.

I am sick, to the back teeth, of fantasy and hypocrisy preventing humanity from evolving its consciousness to a level of understanding that will not, again, ultimately doom us to an infinite cycle of rebirth (Both universally and individually).

I NEED A CHANGE!
Smile
mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:11 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig......please.

I have posted, what I believe to be, a satisfactory amount of ludicrous threads to lead you f*****g a2k'rs away from philosophical issues.

OUR forum was absorbed into yours without consent, so fuckoff back to your riddles, radio station and mind-numbing chitter-chatter........PLEASE!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 02:50 pm
@mark noble,
Would you mind explaining to me what it is that you object to in my post, please?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:02 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
I NEED A CHANGE!

Diaper feeling uncomfortable?
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
like Mark Noble, I've lost the reply to all function. There is where we part company. I've had some pussy and don't feel the need to channel Sheldon from Big Bang theory in all my posts. Just an observation.
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:41 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Lucky human, temporarily.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:23 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:
What is the point to 'SATAN'
The point is just to f*ck with your mind, nothing else.
nothingtodo

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:55 pm
@rosborne979,
In isolated chambers.. Though overall not.
In terms of human current understanding.. I mean... Not Satan himself.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:11 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Your presence.

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 07:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yes.

Zimmer-frame broke?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 06:59 pm
@mark noble,
I do not need or have a Zimmer-frame, Mark.

Sorry your diaper is uncomfortable.

It was just a guess!
0 Replies

MURDOCK212

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:27 pm
@mark noble,
Hello Mark, The role of Satan (Iblis,Shaytan) is to bring evil and mischief into this world and to gather his army to go against God (Allah) and to go against the teachings from the 1 true God (Allah. God (Allah) does allow it, but 1 thing you have to keep in mind is this, that this "World Is A Test", The test has been waged on mankind for years and years, God allowed this Test to happen to see which soul Is pure and will submit him/herself to willingness of 1 God (Allah). We all get too caught up in this world thinking it will last forever, but to be honest it's flying by and for people who want everything in this world, remember you cannot take all belongings with you when you die, so if your a millionaire, you cannot take all that money, car, jewelry with you so it's best to concentrate on good deeds and keep on the right path and defiantly away from evil. As for your beliefs may be different from mine, I still respect you and you'r beliefs to please do not judge or criticize my perspective, please take a look at the teachings from the Qu'ran .

Almighty Allah also revealed: And surely, We created you (your father Adam) and then gave you shape (the noble shape of a human being), then We told the angels, "Prostrate to Adam'; and they prostrated, except Iblis, he refused to be of those who prostrate.

(Allah) said: 'What prevented you (0 Iblis) that you did not prostrate, when I commanded you?"

(Iblis) said: "I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay."

(Allah) said: "0 Iblis, get down from this (Paradise), it is not for you to be arrogant here. Get out, for you are of those humiliated and disgraced." Surah 7: 11-13

Iblis's Vow for Evil
(Iblis) said: "Allow me respite till the Day they are raised up (i.e. The Day of Resurrection)."

(Allah) said: "You are of those allowed respite."

(Iblis) said: "Because You have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)."

(Allah) said (to Iblis): "Get out from this (Paradise) disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all." Surah 7: 14-18
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:39 pm
@MURDOCK212,
Nice post, very very interesting..

I am not of Allah, in accordance with this, if it is the genuine perspective.
It therefore affirms my position, but it seems most cordial.
Thank you again.
MURDOCK212

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 10:54 pm
@nothingtodo,
Thank you for replying to my post and yeah I respect in what you believe, but I hope the information which I have posted helps and provides great knowledge to you, Mark and others who don't understand much about Satan (Iblis).
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 11:35 pm
@mark noble,
RE: The original posters question.

Defining the point to Satan is on the one hand appealing to humanity, even myself..
Yet, I find most distasteful, it would be, to presume an answer from a flawed question should arrive.... Allah Exists first and foremost... Most agree, all should and will at some point, Though names are pointless. No question can be had from that base point, RE: Satanic activity.. ONLY DEMONIC ACTIVITY, which undoubtedly Satan also very often dislikes and contests in numerous ways.

You see me as a weasel it seems, yet I defied up unto the likeness of Satan, those demons, I could hold no fault above them!

I fail, for I care not, for half understood language and what you think things LOOK LIKE!

You will receive only this answer, in assorted forms.

The ONLY reason you are able to call a 'deceiver' of me, is that I am broken down to witness the nuclear explosion or the loss of a limb and care not that I have a thought! A thought is a thought, but they are WRONG! WRONG TO FORCE EVIL!
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 11:56 pm
@nothingtodo,
So it then follows, that a blank stare in the one situation, does not equate to the response issued, when they try to force evil without a valid logic.

Attempting to make me believe I am what I am not is WRONG!

Do not attempt to make me believe that persona of major correct semi accuracy online, should equate to a belief inside me that I am justly attacked within for such.. Or you shall receive such.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:37 pm
Frank.... Please, if you need attention, do venture elsewhere.
Humour is great, but you guys have no idea when it is unwanted.

Murdock,
Nice angle. The Qu'ran, however is exempt from this thread, as it does not oblige the same foundations as the OP directive.

I do appreciate your message though:)
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:04 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Frank.... Please, if you need attention, do venture elsewhere.

I do not need attention...and if I did and wanted it here...here is where I would get it.

Quote:
Humour is great, but you guys have no idea when it is unwanted.

Humor is great...and I have a very, very good idea of when it is unwanted. In fact, some of the best humor comes in situations where it is not wanted.

Get it?
mark noble

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nope.

Go away.......please.

You are NOT contributing to this thread in any worthwhile fashion.
You sad, lonely twat.