How can something come from nothing?

The Anointed

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 12:28 am
@Albuquerque,
The first space ship evolved from the wheel, and from the wheel evolved millions upon millions of other creations that lead up to the creation of the space ship. Each creation leading up to the spaceship that evolved from the wheel which had a creator, were expression of how high the mind of the creator of the wheel had evolved until the day he created the spaceship that had evolved from the wheel.

With all the necessary support systems now in place, after that, relatively speaking. it took no time at all to created the following generations of the first space ship that had evolved from the wheel.

Genesis 2: 4; in relation to the six creative days; "These (Six periods of creation) are the generations of the universe.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 12:45 am
@Albuquerque,
I do indeed love minds and so does God. You see flesh and blood cannot inherit the promised kingdom. only the invisible mind=spirit, that develops in the physical womb, which must return to the elements from which it was formed.

That is why it is written in Exodus 21: 22; that if two men are fighting and a pregnant woman becomes involved and is hit and loses the forming mindless child, but is not hurt herself apart from the miscarriage, the husband can only demand a compensation price for his potential child, which is accordance with the judges, but if the woman herself, who has developed a mind=spirit is hurt in any way, the punishment shall be, life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the earth from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 03:29 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

I do indeed love minds and so does God. You see flesh and blood cannot inherit the promised kingdom. only the invisible mind=spirit, that develops in the physical womb, which must return to the elements from which it was formed.

That is why it is written in Exodus 21: 22; that if two men are fighting and a pregnant woman becomes involved and is hit and loses the forming mindless child, but is not hurt herself apart from the miscarriage, the husband can only demand a compensation price for his potential child, which is accordance with the judges, but if the woman herself, who has developed a mind=spirit is hurt in any way, the punishment shall be, life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

This body that you see It isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit, I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
‘Who I Am’ until the day I’m finally born
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the earth from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To carry on in life’s eternal game. …. The Anointed.

You are just a fountain of blind guesses about the REALITY of existence.

Some of those guesses might even be correct...BUT FOR CERTAIN THEY ARE JUST BLIND GUESSES.

Adult up, Jerk. Acknowledge they are guesses...and be done with it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:08 am
The Anointed wrote:

I saw a mist of smoke drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
Was it … some agnostics scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was …. once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me

Yup...better than trying one of your evasions...and looking like the ass you are.

I congratulate you...and once again, thank you for the help you are giving my side.

Love ya! Wink
The Anointed

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
What's that stink in here? Smell like something dead.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 06:56 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

What's that stink in here? Smell like something dead.

If you are in a room alone...it is probably you.

If there are others in the room with you...it probably is you anyway.

Either way...if you smell stink...YOU are with yourself...not with any of us.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 07:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
What do you expect?

You can’t have a Dunny Cop without a Dunny, and they stink something rotten.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 08:01 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
What's that stink in here? Smell like something dead
you should be waay more careful in your insult attempts. you just made you look like you are a fool
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2021 08:18 am
@farmerman,
Considering Frank is in NYC and Preparation H is in Oz, any stink he smells is coming off him.
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2021 02:00 pm
@ripple,
If something "happened" then something must have made this happen. This something can by definition not be nothing. So how can something come from nothing (for example the creation of the universe)?

God
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 02:08 am
@TruthMatters,
TruthMatters wrote:

If something "happened" then something must have made this happen. This something can by definition not be nothing. So how can something come from nothing (for example the creation of the universe)?

God

And "God" came from where?
Jasper10

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 02:10 am
@TruthMatters,
I have been trying to get this point across in my posts. How can big bangs just happen? Some other external force must cause them and the big crunches.

-/- and +/+ forces repel...(big bang)...…-/+...+/- forces attract (big crunch)

These forces are created by electro-mechanical systems. Magnetism is at play in the cosmos and at the subatomic level.

GLUE holds matter together...yeah right...who thought that one up.

0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 08:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
He always existed.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 11:28 am
@TruthMatters,
TruthMatters wrote:

He always existed.

So you are acknowledging that something CAN ALWAYS HAVE EXISTED...but you also are insisting that the only thing that can be is that god you blindly guess exists.

Are you actually unable to see the absurdity of all that?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 11:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
What do you think?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 03:06 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What do you think?

I suspect he CANNOT see the absurdity of that narrative.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2021 03:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It was rhetorical, when someone comes up with a load of contradictory bollocks like that they’re not displaying reason, if ever they were.

That poster is one of the messianic brigade who claims to know the truth, most of the time they’re disagreeing with each other about who is the holiest.

And tilting at windmills. On another thread, Brandon made a statement similar to one you have used.

In his response greatestiam referred to the Bible as Brandon’s because he did not condemn Jehovah in ways acceptable to GIA.

That’s what they do, project a viewpoint on someone and attack that because they cannot debate honestly. I mean Brandon of all people, he has to be one of the least religious on A2K.

So many attack the Catholic Church, who on here gives a **** about the Catholics? I don’t but they still attack me like I have tea with the pontiff and his cardinals once a week.

I think a lot of it is A2K’s tolerance, so many admit to have been kicked off other forums, and a lot get kicked off here too, not enough for my tastes.
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 07:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
Outer Space has always existed, hasn't it? heh
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 08:46 am
@TruthMatters,

TruthMatters wrote:

Outer Space has always existed, hasn't it? heh

I do not know...and neither do you.

But if it...or your god...has always existed, why it is that a god is needed for anything to exist?

Once one suggests that ANYTHING always existed...than any other thing may have always existed.
TruthMatters

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2021 07:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
It's great that you admit it. We have to, go on things KNOWN!