57

How can something come from nothing?

Jasper10

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:39 am
@Albuquerque,
The reason you don’t understand my point is because you do not understand consciousness.

Consciousness shouldn’t be dictating to you …you should be dictating to consciousness.

As consciousness is dictating to you you hold similar beliefs to Buddhism whereby it is believed that we are just consciousness and SELF is an illusion.

My view is that if you learned how to control consciousness rather than listening to the 2 off BS reasonings then you would come into a better understanding of things.

Consciousness shouldn’t be able to control the toggling at will….it doesn’t… SELF does.When you realise or become aware that you can choose which consciousness state to be in in any given moment and control the consciousness toggling effect at will …you will come to realise that you are not consciousness
Albuquerque

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
First tricky one, Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions, a tautology that seems to escape understanding, it beats me if I know why...

What does this mean? That phenomena may not be ultimate reality but are a part of reality nonetheless! A dream for instance is a part of reality although in a separate domain distinct from when you are awake.

Phenomena are real things!

Second point, you insist in not understanding, your are conscious of contrast, of change, between each moment of time, you are bound to trying to predict and control the future which you have not yet experienced and which you don't know. You are INCOMPLETE!

COMPLETENESS implies all possible states of affairs are COMPUTED ALREADY and no task, no process, no ACTION is needed any further!

Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!
Jasper10

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:55 am
@Albuquerque,
Fair enough,Albuquerque…..thanks for the discussion…..controlling consciousness states is the way out my friend I can assure you…….science correlates with it perfectly……the problem you might have is that you believe the gravity theory as well….which ain’t gonna help you…..maybe we can take up the discussion further in the future….

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:24 am
@Albuquerque,
(The smartest Theologians you have seen in the previous videos I posted are ditching the old testament perfect God in favour of a more tangible, weaker, more Anthropomorphised definition, precisely to dodge the problem)

Funny, you usually condemn any attempt to 'anthropomorphize God'. Maybe you’re being sarcastic.
Albuquerque

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:37 am
@Leadfoot,
I do condemn it!
I am just explaining what they are doing regarding the inconsistencies the "Rock mindless God" now presents...this is not new but now is in the public eye and is way more clear than it was 50 years ago! The Spinoza's God which I also profess in the form of Order and "Ultimism", is not good for Religions...and they think/believe in their Holly Wisdom, people need some level of comfort and a Big daddy in the sky to each they can relate in forms that are understandable to the common Jack...and so they feel excused as a blank white lie is better than despair emptiness and lack of hope!

Christ is the relatable palatable God to the masses, while the Rock old one, the Alpha and the Omega is to be secret and never publicly debated!
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 09:44 am
@Albuquerque,
We been doing pretty good.
Good as it usually gets anyway, unfortunately.

htam9876

1  
Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:31 am
@Albuquerque,
"Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!"
That's the best fair comment to J - 10 bully.
htam9876

1  
Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:32 am
Any J - 10 bully comment in this thread has some thing to do with the OP?

Jasper10

0  
Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 02:08 am
@htam9876,
Are you referring to your own stubbornness or mine ?