How can something come from nothing?

Jasper10

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:39 am
@Albuquerque,
The reason you don’t understand my point is because you do not understand consciousness.

Consciousness shouldn’t be dictating to you …you should be dictating to consciousness.

As consciousness is dictating to you you hold similar beliefs to Buddhism whereby it is believed that we are just consciousness and SELF is an illusion.

My view is that if you learned how to control consciousness rather than listening to the 2 off BS reasonings then you would come into a better understanding of things.

Consciousness shouldn’t be able to control the toggling at will….it doesn’t… SELF does.When you realise or become aware that you can choose which consciousness state to be in in any given moment and control the consciousness toggling effect at will …you will come to realise that you are not consciousness
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
First tricky one, Illusions IF illusions are REAL illusions, a tautology that seems to escape understanding, it beats me if I know why...

What does this mean? That phenomena may not be ultimate reality but are a part of reality nonetheless! A dream for instance is a part of reality although in a separate domain distinct from when you are awake.

Phenomena are real things!

Second point, you insist in not understanding, your are conscious of contrast, of change, between each moment of time, you are bound to trying to predict and control the future which you have not yet experienced and which you don't know. You are INCOMPLETE!

COMPLETENESS implies all possible states of affairs are COMPUTED ALREADY and no task, no process, no ACTION is needed any further!

Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!
Jasper10

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 01:55 am
@Albuquerque,
Fair enough,Albuquerque…..thanks for the discussion…..controlling consciousness states is the way out my friend I can assure you…….science correlates with it perfectly……the problem you might have is that you believe the gravity theory as well….which ain’t gonna help you…..maybe we can take up the discussion further in the future….
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:24 am
@Albuquerque,
Quote:
(The smartest Theologians you have seen in the previous videos I posted are ditching the old testament perfect God in favour of a more tangible, weaker, more Anthropomorphised definition, precisely to dodge the problem)

Funny, you usually condemn any attempt to 'anthropomorphize God'. Maybe you’re being sarcastic.
Albuquerque

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 06:37 am
@Leadfoot,
I do condemn it!
I am just explaining what they are doing regarding the inconsistencies the "Rock mindless God" now presents...this is not new but now is in the public eye and is way more clear than it was 50 years ago! The Spinoza's God which I also profess in the form of Order and "Ultimism", is not good for Religions...and they think/believe in their Holly Wisdom, people need some level of comfort and a Big daddy in the sky to each they can relate in forms that are understandable to the common Jack...and so they feel excused as a blank white lie is better than despair emptiness and lack of hope!

Christ is the relatable palatable God to the masses, while the Rock old one, the Alpha and the Omega is to be secret and never publicly debated!
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2021 09:44 am
@Albuquerque,
We been doing pretty good.
Good as it usually gets anyway, unfortunately.
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:31 am
@Albuquerque,
"Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!"
That's the best fair comment to J - 10 bully.
htam9876

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 07:32 am
Any J - 10 bully comment in this thread has some thing to do with the OP?
Jasper10

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 02:08 am
@htam9876,
Are you referring to your own stubbornness or mine ?
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2022 06:39 pm
"...Finally I am ending this as I was so crystal clear that any further debate is an attempt at stubbornness and is not genuinely trying to engage in any learning!"
Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:39 am
@htam9876,
I base my theories on known philosophy and science and not on unknown philosophy and science …modern day science doesn’t know what gravity is, yet it knows what electromagnetism is.

It’s not me who is the hypocrite.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:39 am
@htam9876,
Modern day science needs to practice what it preaches…..and stop being hypocritical.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 09:57 am
@htam9876,
A question with and eternally negative answer. Finally had to ignore him.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What does that last post even mean…does anyone know?…
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:21 pm
@Jasper10,
Yes 11000110.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Love you Izzy….you make me smile…
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 12:31 pm
@Jasper10,
I know, I'm a funny guy, people are always telling me that.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 04:28 pm
@izzythepush,
You nailed it! Wink
izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 04:42 pm
@Albuquerque,
I mean you go to all the effort of learning their language, and for what?

A bloody billet-doux, that's something I can do without.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2022 11:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy….you will never learn the language if you remain a SPECTATOR …..you have to become PLAYER…..take part in the game…..When you become a player you can influence what happens in the game.

Most modern days scientist have the same issue…….they are spectators who think they are divorced from the workings of the cosmos…..they are not divorced from it they are embroiled/entangled within its very workings.

If they got involved in the game then they would learn more about consciousness.

All sciences are interconnected.