Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Stephen Hawking says the Great Pyramids 40-million tons weight slows down time for people near it, so argue it out with him, not me!
Are you kidding, I am not a a level to argue with S.H., but I can argue with you. If you official speaker of Dr. Hawking - this is another issue, but I can argue with you anyway.
1. The 3D space dimensions are homogeneous - and Time is very much different 'dimension' (if it is dimension at all). Time is 'one way ticket' unlike all the other 3 dimensions that are 'reversible'.
2. One cannot measure the Time with the metrics used for the other dimensions (meter and its derivatives).
3. Time-Space Continuum makes no physical sense - its metrics (dimension unit of measurement) is cu.m x sec.
, which has no plausible physical interpretation. The math expectation for 4D space would be m^4.
4. Negative time has no physical interpretation, as Time is defined only within the interval [0,+infinity).
5. If Time is one and the same for the whole Universe, there is no logic for Time to pass faster near whatever (pyramids, or black holes, etc.).
6. If Time is distorted throughout the Universe more than 90% of what we know about the Universe is fake knowledge, based on fake assumptions.
7. If Time is distorted throughout the Universe one and the same process in different parts of the Universe should have different speed/rate ... as a minimum.
8. You have no convincing evidences that Time exists at all in the physical world, let alone to be a physical dimension.
9. What is the logic for the 'fourth dimension' to be absolutely different from the remaining three ones?