How can something come from nothing?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:40 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: I'm all for Bible promotion, but Romeo's use of inappropriate images and phony quotes like "you're full of s___t" make the argument for disbelief seem completely reasonable

Stick out yer chin for the return punch mate..Smile
You JW's let yourself and your kids die for want of a transfusion, you think christmas, easter, birthdays and church spires are evil, and you think Jesus was crucified on a pole.
It's stuff like that that makes atheists think religionists are cuckoo and gets Jesus and Christianity a bad name, not my little pictures..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/boxing-punch.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 02:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Neologist said: I'm all for Bible promotion, but Romeo's use of inappropriate images and phony quotes like "you're full of s___t" make the argument for disbelief seem completely reasonable

Stick out yer chin for the return punch mate..Smile
You JW's let yourself and your kids die for want of a transfusion, you think christmas, easter, birthdays and church spires are evil, and you think Jesus was crucified on a pole.
It's stuff like that that makes atheists think religionists are cuckoo and gets Jesus and Christianity a bad name, not my little pictures..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/boxing-punch.jpg

Don't bet on that, Romeo.

You are doing more of a hatchet job on Christianity than Neo.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:18 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said:@ RF- You are doing more of a hatchet job on Christianity than Neo.

(Sigh...yawn).....stick out yer chin for the return knockout punch mate..Smile

"I often am wrong...and I have no problem with acknowledging when I am" (Frank Apisa 17 Nov 2013)
"On several occasions I have been shown to be wrong...and I acknowledge my mistakes without trying to gloss them over....And when proven wrong...I simply acknowledge that I was wrong"- (Frank Apisa 17 Nov 2013)
"When I am wrong, I acknowledge that I am wrong" (20 Dec 2013)

No offence mate but you're over 70 years old, so when (if ever) are you going to break the habit of being wrong and get out of that sandtrap?
Jesus said- "Everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash” (Matt 7:26)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bunker-shot_zps34afba38.jpg~original
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:31 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said:@ RF- You are doing more of a hatchet job on Christianity than Neo.

(Sigh...yawn).....stick out yer chin for the return knockout punch mate..Smile

"I often am wrong...and I have no problem with acknowledging when I am" (Frank Apisa 17 Nov 2013)
"On several occasions I have been shown to be wrong...and I acknowledge my mistakes without trying to gloss them over....And when proven wrong...I simply acknowledge that I was wrong"- (Frank Apisa 17 Nov 2013)
"When I am wrong, I acknowledge that I am wrong" (20 Dec 2013)

No offence mate but you're over 70 years old, so when (if ever) are you going to break the habit of being wrong and get out of that sandtrap?
Jesus said- "Everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash” (Matt 7:26)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bunker-shot_zps34afba38.jpg~original

See what I mean?

Playing the fool...while defending Christianity.

At least Neo attempts to bring some dignity to his efforts. You don't.

You should.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 03:59 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: At least Neo attempts to bring some dignity to his efforts. You don't.

Not much "dignity" in him admitting he'd let his kids die-
"I would refuse a blood transfusion for myself or any of my dependents" (Neologist Aug 16 2006)

PS- As i've said before, my beef with other people's crackpot beliefs (Mormons, JW's. Pents,Rapts etc) is that they make Jesus and Christianity look bad, so I regard it as my duty to slap them around, and I'm also happy to deck noisy atheists and agnostics too for good measure.

And notice it's usually my opponents who throw the first punch at me, so if they want trouble they'll get it!
Think of my fingers tapping away at my keyboard to fire off devastating full metal jacketted rounds..Smile
"Praise be to the Lord who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" (Psalm 144:1)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/com-man52b.gif
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 04:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: At least Neo attempts to bring some dignity to his efforts. You don't.

Not much "dignity" in him admitting he'd let his kids die-
"I would refuse a blood transfusion for myself or any of my dependents" (Neologist Aug 16 2006)

PS- As i've said before, my beef with other people's crackpot beliefs (Mormons, JW's. Pents,Rapts etc) is that they make Jesus and Christianity look bad, so I regard it as my duty to slap them around.
And notice it's usually THEM who throw the first punch at me, so if they want trouble they'll get it..Smile

Some of the Jehovah's Witnesses' tenets are disturbing...but many of the tenets of other religions are every bit as disturbing.

You do a great deal more harm for Christianity (and humanity) by constantly attacking him about this "no blood transfusion" thing. It is something they feel is significant...and is no less bizarre in many people's mind than the idea that a god became incarnate...or that a god would be willing to forgive human sins, but only if you first torture and kill his son.

Obviously you can do what you want...but if I were your agent, I'd be telling to to deep-six that boxing analogies; the arrogance; and the acting the fool.

I'm a counter puncher myself...almost always allow the other guy the first punch and sometimes more than one.

But be careful of your charges, because suggesting there are others here giving Christianity a bad name...considering your conduct...simply is beyond the pale.

You do post good pictures though...and you have a good sense of humor.

But you allow yourself to get carried away. Wink Verstehen Sie?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 04:30 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
neo is powerless to refuse a transfusion for anybody else and in most circumstances where a transfusion is required he is probably powerless to refuse one for himself.
neologist

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:57 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
neo is powerless to refuse a transfusion for anybody else and in most circumstances where a transfusion is required he is probably powerless to refuse one for himself.
On the contrary. I have free will
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:01 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- who says that's a KJ bible on Paul's desk? Can you prove it, or are you just guessing as usual?
Highly unlikely for Paul to have possessed a codex.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 08:22 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: @RF- suggesting there are others here giving Christianity a bad name...considering your conduct...simply is beyond the pale.

No offence mate but are you bananas?
How many more times to I have to post the solid proof of my superhuman wit, intellect and holiness as evidenced by my fan mail? Here ya go.
Again..Smile-

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only insprire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
neologist

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 10:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Hmm. I see you were banned at religiousforums.com, using the name waymarker. Apparently, not everyone thought you were a cool dude.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I like Neologist. I don't appreciate Romeo's behavior here. Neologist is civil and sincere. We often disagree, but I have never felt disrespected or attacked by Neologist.

Romeo, you are crass and annoying. You attack people, including fellow believers and your commentary is shallow at best, and often juvenille and offensive. But worst, all of us who have read the Bible know that Christians are to be known by the love they show one another. Going around attacking and insulting people in such an assinine way doesn't cut it.

You aren't acting like a Christian. You are acting like an Asshole with a Bible. There is a very big difference between the two.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:14 pm
@neologist,
Hah.
Banned from the same forum a few years earlier using the name mick from england,

I'm kind of glad you haven't been banned here, Romeo. You make me look good.

Oh, thanks, max.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:36 pm
Guys guys, you can see the waves of love and hero-worship that my doting fans inundate me with in their truckloads of fan mail, so what further evidence do you need that I ROCK?..Smile
Of course I've been banned from fundy and atheist forum cesspits, proving this prophecy true- "They only want teachers who tell them what they want to hear" (2 Tim 4:2)
Heck, even Neo was banned from the JW's once upon a time..Smile

Sure, it's only to be expected that there'll always be the odd religious cultists, bone-headed fundies and atheist bottom-feeders around who envy my huge popularity, for example Neo has said about me-
ignorant (21 Sept 2013)
possibly malicious (22 Sep 2013)
fable spinner (24 Sep 2013)
your drivel (24 Sep 2013)
your desire to deceive (11 Nov 2013)
a racist (25 Dec 2013)

Wow, I see slander and false witness in there so it's the naughty step again for you, you cheeky boy..Smile
Jesus said "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (Matt 19:18 )
"whoever spreads slander is a fool" (Proverbs 10:18 )
"A false witness will perish, and whoever listens to him will be destroyed forever" (Provs 21:28 )
Jesus said:- "Every careless word you speak will be judged" (Matt 12:36)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/naughty-step_zpseb4d36c1.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
for example Neo has said about me- . . .
a racist (25 Dec 2013)[/i]
Are you a racist, Romeo?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:29 pm
Quote:
Neo said: Are you a racist, Romeo?

Depends how you'd define 'racist' mate, for example Jesus refused to help a foreign woman at first- “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs” (Matt 15:26)
so was he being racist?
And in the Old T God regularly took the side of Israel and wiped out enemy tribes who threatened them, was that racist too?
In modern times pol-correct numbskulls in America and Britain do all they can to help immigrants over and above their own people, so aren't they being racist towards their own race?
neologist

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 11:49 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You have identified yourself as a racist by this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/174783-29#post-5531486
and others on the same page of that thread.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 11:32 am
Quote:
Neologist said: You have identified yourself as a racist by this post:
http://able2know.org/topic/174783-29#post-5531486
and others on the same page of that thread.

Ha ha mate, when I was on trial on a vigilante charge against black drug gangs in 2002, the decent members of the local black community rallied to my defence and four black shopkeepers signed a statement that was read out in court- "We have known him as a friend for a long time and no way is he racist"..Smile
My new year resolution was to ease off my debating opponents, but if they're going to keep throwing punches at me i'm obliged to hit back in self-defence, I'm sorry. These are excerpts from your own Jehovah's Witness publications and statements--

"There are no blacks on the Watchtower Society's Directors"- (Watchtower Society EG; E1, 1973)

"The book 'Aid to Bible Understanding' was not translated into Spanish. The conclusion of the Watchtower administration was that this scholarly work would be wasted among the Hispanics" (Watters, 1988)

"Jehovah Witnesses are not perfect. At times I detect among certain ones of them leftover attitudes of racial superiority, and I have sometimes seen a certain uncomfortableness of some of them when in close association with persons of another race" (Watchtower December 1974)

"Be it known once and for all that those profiteering, conscienceless, selfish men who call themselves Jews, and who control the greater portion of the finances of the world and the business of the world, will never be the rulers in this new earth. God would not risk such selfish men with such an important position"- (J.F. Rutherford, second president of the incorporated Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania 1927)

"Reading matter distributed to a colored congregation would more than half of it be utterly wasted" (Zion's Watch Tower, April 15, 1900)

"The white race exhibits some qualities of superiority over any other" (Zion's Watch Tower, July 15, 1902:)

"The curse which Noah pronounced upon Canaan was the origin of the black race. There is no servant in the world as good as a good colored servant" (The Golden Age, July 1929)

"Orientals are "coolies" who are "cutthroats and murderers" (Golden Age, March 1926, p. 374).

"The British Empire nations are all ruled by whites with "superior mental, moral, or physical force" (May 1926)

http://www.freeminds.org/african/discrimination.htm

Now let's all lighten up with some jolly entertainment..Smile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=HL1388598330&v=_tuu5YtkPIo&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
Germlat

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 11:49 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Thanks for confirming it! Also for confirming what else we all know.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 11:58 am
Hey Germlat no need to play hard to get baby; if you wanna be my girl just say so..Smile
PS- Apart from admitting in another thread that you're female, we know nothing about you because your profile is a complete blank, so why don't you put a few details in there and stop hiding under the bed like a little girly? There might be mice under there..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/nite-eyesB.gif~original