my bf his wife and me

nehha

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 01:06 pm
Its like I am in love with a guy who was unfortunately married to an extremely callous lady....and so they are partying ways. Problem is that I have two years of education to go ad my parents are not willing for the marriage which is understandable. And the other side my bf's wife is a completely insane woman... she knew her husband has an affair for more than a year yet she made no issue and nor did she try to make the marriage work...now whn the question of divorce has arises...which arose from her side...she is wanting to dvorce...dont know when...but she keeps creating troubles between me and my bf. Its not that she loves him or wants to stay in the marriage, she is slightly jealous beause i am young and keeps talking to me about her looks...which kinda surprises me because here her marriage is hitting rock bottom and all she cares about is her looks. But these days she is acting funny and is saying she will ruin our lives, what should my bf do...shouldhe become discreet or should he let her know that he has an affair with me...recently she is saying that she doesnt care a **** as long as he doesn show her. So whats the right way to handle?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 748 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 03:00 pm
@nehha,
Finish your schooling and let your boyfriend man up and handle this himself.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 04:44 pm
@nehha,
Whatever way you want.

When you enter into a relationship with a married man, there are consequences. Don't expect other people to help you out in a nasty situation that you chose to get into, and choose to remain in.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 04:52 pm
@nehha,
Your boyfriend needs to sort out his marriage.

Leave him alone. Focus on yourself and completing your studies. If his marriage has ended by the time you graduate, consider dating him.

Stay away from him and his wife until then.

Why you want to be involved with someone who doesn't have the sense to end one relationship before starting another is beyond me, but you need to accept that he may behave the same way in future relationships.
0 Replies