oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to say anything intelligent.

Think about that statement, Oralloy! Give it some real thought--try not to be superficial--and you will see the humor in it.

I give everything real thought, and am never superficial.

The statement is a useful way to reply to people who use name-calling as a substitute for an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance.

That one also!

That one is a useful way to respond to someone who falsely accuses me of an unsavory trait that they possess themselves.

For instance, in the other thread, after I provided the evidence you were asking about, you ignored it and then falsely accused me of not telling the truth.

Since you had just proved your dishonesty by the way you ignored the evidence, this statement turned out to be the ideal way of responding to your allegation that I was not telling the truth.
oralloy

Thu 20 Dec, 2012 11:25 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:
parados wrote:
Why is that?

Because it doesn't.

parados wrote:
Are you saying women have a constitutional right to vote but white men don't?

No.

So you are disagreeing with your previous statement?

No.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:22 am
@oralloy,
So this is the Oraboy concept of intelligent debate?

Oraboy wrote:
No

Buckaroo, you really are a knee slapper.

Rap
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:52 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oraboy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:02 am
@oralloy,
Apparently so does Oraboy.

Oraboy wrote:
That was not an example of debate. That was an example of me dismissing a retard.

OraBoy, I'm really impressed by the size of your mouth. You've manager to get both of both of your feet inserted into it at the same time.

Rap
0 Replies

raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:00 am
OraBoy, your fundamental problem withj ther concept of debatre (and free speech) is that you really have the cognitive resourses of a small boy. Granted a small boy with a mouth big enough for two feet.

Hee Hee Hee

Rap
JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Since you had just proved your dishonesty by the way you ignored the evidence, ...

As if this isn't your stock in trade, Oralloy. Caught out again. By your own hand.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:51 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
OraBoy

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.

raprap wrote:
you really have the cognitive resourses of a small boy.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
raprap

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 04:44 pm
@oralloy,
Oroboy, the real problem is that those superior debating skills have never been demonstrated. Your only demonstration is your superior ability to whine and pule.

Even your ability to play the nines is second rate.

You must have a very low criteria of 'better'.

So IMHO you are and shall always remain Oraboy.

Rap
JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 04:44 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote:
Quote:
Since you had just proved your dishonesty by the way you ignored the evidence, ...

jtt replied:
Quote:
As if this isn't your stock in trade, Oralloy. Caught out again. By your own hand.

You are having as much trouble as Bill focusing, Oralboy. What gives? You lie in one post and then deny you are a liar in the next one.
oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:29 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:
Oroboy,

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:29 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You lie in one post and then

I do no such thing.
0 Replies