The President with the lowest IQ?

caprice

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 09:24 pm
IronLionZion wrote:
In all fairness, I don't think anybody but the most knowledgeable Canadians know or care where St. Pierre and Miquelon are. I don't blame them either.

You're wrong! The people of St. Pierre and Miquelon care! And I imagine France too, since they are french territories....

Besides, you're taking the wrong attitude! The world is a vast and wonderous place! Don't you welcome the opportunity to learn about a place you weren't aware of before? I do!
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 11:19 pm
Umbagog wrote:
It may be a hoax, and it may be meaningless numbers, but the order of the list still puts Bush Jr. at the bottom of the pole.

Jeeezus! Do you not understand the term "hoax"? The numbers, the ORDER, the entire list is a fabrication! (That means "made up".) Rolling Eyes Of course the retard that created this thing put Bush at the bottom; that was the point. Whatever dolt made this up wanted to convince other morons that they had found actual proof that Bush was stupid.

On the bright side, one thing this hoax does do a fair job of is highlighting who the most gullible and least intellectually curious liberals roaming the Internet are. Cool
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 02:56 am
If you can't tell...
that shrub is a dunce then you are mentally challenged, Scraty.

Do ya really feel proud that you click your heels to a dunce and a psychopath VP?
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 09:33 am
Thanks for making my point for me, pissed. Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 09:56 am
My vote for Prez with the lowest intellect would be Warren Harding. William Henry Harrison may well have proven to be not very bright, but he didn't last long enough for a trial run--although is military record suggests he wasn't a total dunce.
0 Replies