These people were ready to go medieval on his ass

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 03:19 am
http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2012/12/men-plotted-to-kill-justin-bieber-in-nyc/
These people were planning to abduct him then cut his and his body guards nuts off.
Man there are some sick ass people in the world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,255 • Replies: 15

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 05:00 am
@njpchevorlet,
Or perhaps these people were time travelers from the distant future come back to stop the (future) Hitler of our times. Just look at Justin Bieber's hair and not think of a homicidal-meglomaniac-dictator-in-waiting! Embarrassed Mad
Ragman

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 06:34 am
@njpchevorlet,
He has no nuts, I think. Wait, wait..what's a Bieber?
djjd62

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 06:36 am
@Ragman,
it was news to me that Justine Bieber had testicles
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 07:16 am
Is he not the same person that some woman claimed he got busy with her after a concert and 9 months later had his baby?

If so he seems to draw the nuts and in this case the nuts was planning on removing his nuts if any.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 07:40 am
Second why the hell is this a NSFW label thread as this story is being carry on the TV news channels and I think that even Nancy Grace covered it?

Love to see the mental profiles of the people who does the threads labeling on this website as sexually uptight is what come to mind in any numbers of such labeling.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:06 am
@BillRM,
I suspect it has to do with the mild language used in this thread not the actual story and I highly suspect you know this yet you're spitting into the wind simply because you need to roar at all the monstrous injustices in the world.

Is it goofy that some moderator labeled this NSFW because of the middle school potty mouth language? Yes. Is it equally or more goofy that you probably are seething in your desk chair or sofa while raising your probably already high blood pressure to very unsafe levels and thusly taking several years off the backend of your unhappy life? Yes it is. You need to cutback on some of your issues you deeply obsess about.
BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:26 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
mild language used in this thread

Other then nuts instead of the more formal testicles I can not see anything even raising to even very very very mild language!!!!!!!!

Some of the guardians of the NSFW label must had been employs in the 1950s for the TV networks standard and practice departments who would not allow the word pregnant to be used on the I love Luck show and used in the family way instead.

As I said there is some interesting mindsets when it come to anything even remotely related to sex with these people.

As a young person in the early 60s it always did amuse me that John Wayne bayoneting a Jap were good family entertainment but a couple married on the show and in real life could not be shown sharing the same bed.

Seems some of the guardians of this website are doing so by the way of a time tunnel from the 1950s.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:48 am
@tsarstepan,
Hell I wonder if we would start a thread dealing with Armstrong testicular cancer it would also get a NSFW label as one thread deal with the planned criminal removing of someone testicles and the other thread the medical removing of the same organ.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:54 am
@BillRM,
You clearly missed the point.

You really need a life if you're weeping over this mislabeled thread.
BillRM

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 08:59 am
@tsarstepan,
I get the point just fine and the point is that some of the people who seems to hold the NSFW label are working from the 1950s or one of the more restricted middle east countries of today.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 09:18 am
@tsarstepan,
Luckily he wasn't killed, or else he wouldn't be forgotten and be easily raised to a status of a martyr by these amateur freaking, literally freaking, girls who freak at just the mention of his name. I blame all the young girls with no personality who hasn't matured their taste in music. Damn Beiber fever.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:05 am
@aspvenom,
That truly would be scary aspvenom. The Holy Bieber Crusade for Justice. Mad
aspvenom

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:23 am
@tsarstepan,
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ok9aiCU41rooag2.gif
jespah

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2012 10:40 am
@aspvenom,
To go with le sigh.