am i making a mistake?

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 10:20 pm
I started talking to this female about a few days ago. this like the first one in months who has "given" me a chance to get to know her and be with her. anyway she called me today. now I seen the call, but I was busy. kinda! I still could have took the call, but instead I sent a quick reply text saying i can t talk right now. am I messing up by doing things like that when I could have took it? I mean if I took that call what I was doing would have been messed up because I would have lost all focus on what I was doing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,050 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 10:31 pm
When you can talk, call her back and explain that you were not able to talk just then. She should understand, especially if this was at work.
cornelljdav

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 10:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
I was at home playing my game and when she called I was lie she mor important but what was going on the game was like a first time and I ain't know what to do so I picked the game. she talked to me later but I ain't tell her what happen because she had to go. I will tell her tomorrow.
roger

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 11:19 pm
@cornelljdav,
Yes, you don't want to tell the female that you couldn't take the call because of the game. Good that you could take time away to text.
RST

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 11:58 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Good that you could take time away to text.

Relationships aren't as they used to be.
I know a few friends who were proposed by text. Cowards with no class!
cornelljdav

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 12:24 am
@roger,
she called me around 12 where I'm at....we talked a bit and I told her what happen...no that I I as playing the game but that I was just and she understood and we gone speak again....
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 12:27 am
@RST,
when I texts her it was through call screen...I never thing up. it was a instant reply...even as busy when I called back so its all good. I wouldn't dare propose to a female through text Hahaha. that is a cowardly move.
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2012 01:24 am
@cornelljdav,
Nice to see some Cornell alumni here.
0 Replies