what up with this?

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:06 pm
LOL....Cause I know you all wanna hear this......the weirdest thing has been happening to me lately, I am gaging over everyday normal smells, all the time. I can't figure out why this would be happening to me, it never bothered me b4. Nacho chips are the worst....Anyway, i just thought i'd share!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,043 • Replies: 30
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:15 pm
Oh, I'm so happy, Pess. I think you're pregnant! Smile Let me be the first to congratulate you. If it's a boy, name it Scoates.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:18 pm
SCoates (welcome!) is being flip, but he's on to something, Stand Up. Is it a possibility?
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:22 pm
I would have to agree. Pregnancy was the first thing that came to my mind too. If it is an impossibility then I really don't know what would be causing it.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:23 pm
well i just switched from the birth control pill to the patch a couple days ago, i was having trouble with the pill. But anyway, he gave me a pregnancy test just to make sure about 2 weeks ago, and I wasn't. Also, Aunt flo just left on sunday.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:27 pm
Oh, you had an Aunt staying with you? Maybe she left behind some powerful odors. My wife always complains about the smell when my aunt stays over. It should clear up in a week or so. In the meantime, buy some air freshener.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:29 pm
LOL SCoates. Your not serious, at least thats how i'm taking it!
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:29 pm
Well, it sounds like you dodged the bullet Smile , but remember a woman can have up to two periods and still retain a pregnancy. Other than that it could be your body adjusting to the change of birth control. Those chemicals can really throw you for a loop for for a while. Shocked

Another warning, two people I know have gotten pregnant while using the patch. Make sure you follow the directions!
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:31 pm
Really, i'm definatly gonna read them again. Thanks for the info.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:31 pm
The patch seems scary to me. Anyway, I was joking except for when I suggested air freshener.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:34 pm
Ohh ok, lol. Yeah it seems alitte weird cause i'm not actually taking anything, the hormones are just supposed to seep into my body with the patch. We'll see how it goes for this first month on them.It sure is nice not to have to remember to take a pill everyday though, but i sure don't wanna get pregnant.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 12:45 am
Stand, I've been nauseous from different birth control methods before. It's probably one of the side effects. I'd take another pregnancy test just to be sure though. Question
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 01:35 am
It's not that i'm getting nauseous, like sick, it's just when a sudden change in weird smell comes it's like i'm not ready for it or something.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 01:53 am
Did you quit smoking recently?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:11 am
Yep, just about 3 months ago.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:17 am
Are you noticing the occasional good smells you hadn't noticed too?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:18 am
And food tasting better (or worse)?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:26 am
I notice good smells are better, and food is better. I totally forgot that smoking does that. Thanks OCCOM
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:36 am
he's smart - that OB!

Doesn't look it, though! Wink
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2004 02:38 am
Happened to me once too. I fixed it by smoking again. Embarrassed
(Watch it Margo!)
0 Replies