joe harris

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2004 08:23 pm
Fred;

Your post has said it all concerning,"Toxic Friends"
Joe Harris
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 07:41 am
Ossobuco- you are correct. Instead of standing up for myself, I just avoid the person. Eventually, they either stop calling or ask me what the problem is- where I deny that anything is wrong. -- then continue to avoid them. Rarely, three or four times, I have confronted them- always in a fit of anger and that pretty much is the end of it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 07:45 am
Perhaps I could barge into this thread and post a picture...

http://www.coolsade.com/photo/bigimages/006.jpg

Thank you all. Sorry to interrupt

Carry on.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 08:14 am
Is that Sade? Doesn't she look fabulous?
Beebo, if some so-called friend was upset with me because I had to look after my sick child instead of hanging out with them, wedding or no wedding, I would have told her what she can do with herself and that would have been the end of that. This person is so NOT your friend. I don't understand why you're so concerned about hurting their feelings when it's obvious that they're completely selfish, self-centered and care nothing about your feelings.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 09:16 am
smooth operator..smmoooooooooooooooooooooooth oper a tor
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 07:02 pm
Gustavratzenhofer:

Come on Gus ..which one is truly you.That young dude with the Guitar or that handsome man with the straw hat and the Santa Claus face.

You do of course understand that my eyes are not too sharp.

Joe Harris
0 Replies