Is my doughter overweight

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 08:58 am
My 10 jear old doughter increased sincelast sommer. Now she has new love handles and belly fat at her body. Because ot the new flab her her pants are too tight now. She weighs about 100lbs at a size of 55inches. Should she decrease because of the new fet??? Is she overweight???

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 09:02 am
@donnerblitz1,
Take her to her pediatrician, and ask your questions there. We have no idea how active your daughter is. Besides, isn't she growing? She's probably starting puberty, but let her doctor make that call.
0 Replies

amygarside

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2012 06:41 pm
@donnerblitz1,
I think that you should consult a doctor about this.
0 Replies

Wonderstruck girl

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 10:41 pm
@donnerblitz1,
The first thing you should do is talk to a doctor. But if you cant for some reason then👇

Depends on her height, but go to google and look up BMI it should lead you to a website that will ask her age height and weight (sometimes it asks for parents height too) just fill all those in and it should tell you if shes at the correct weight. And if she is over weight don't talk to her too much about it cause it could affect her in a bad way. Just have healthier food in the house, unless its serious and putting her in danger, then defiantly ask her doctor for advice.

0 Replies