0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 09:01 am
DELETE
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:02 am
Fred--

She has a PFA. She can send you to jail. Forgiving her in your own heart is an excellent idea--having a face to face grovel is not.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:06 am
deleted
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:09 am
That's a toughie, Fred. It's not something that you can ask for. It's something that has to be given. I would guess to say that you need to let her know you're sorr, and you regret your actions. But I'd wait for the PFA to be removed.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:10 am
DELETED
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:14 am
Hmm. . .sounds to me like she's playing with you. I might leave this one alone.

If she's got a PFA with you, shouldn't she stay away? I mean, what's the point? Or is that different from a restraining order? I always thought that if you got something like that, then you wouldn't just walk up and start talking to the person that you have one out against.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:21 am
DELTED
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:30 am
Sounds pretty fishy to me. There's a lot more fish in the see, my friend. I would head off to greener pastures, if it was me. Sounds like she is a bit vindictive, with control issues. But then, who isn't?
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:38 am
DELETED
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:45 am
Fred wrote:
she taught me how to be independant....

bullsh!t
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:53 am
DELETED
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 10:56 am
Fred--

Do you want to be a man or a toy boy?
0 Replies

Turner 727

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 11:36 am
You're not in love with her, you're in love with the thought of being with her.

Think about it.

If she loved you, would she treat you like this? Would she continue to play with you, if she loved you and respected you as a person? No, I don't think so. You're so wrapped up in being with her, 'loving' her, that you're not seeing the bigger picture.

I'm sorry to be harsh about this, but c'mon, man! Look at the facts! Look at what she's doing to you. She's got you wrapped around her little finger, and she knows it.

Well, I'm not going to say any more on this. When you want out, you'll realize what's going on. Or else, you'll transfer these feelings to another woman. Personally, I hope you see what's going on and don't get manipluated this way again.

I've been there. It's no fun. Let her go.

Good luck, my friend.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 12:14 pm
Fred... I've been thinking about this... I've violated my own principles in my previous post, yet I meant it sincerely.

I think what's going on with myself, and probably Turner as well... there's a certain fascination when you see something horrible about to happen. You have to watch.

You're headed for a train-wreck my young friend. I know the size, shape, and duration of this train wreck intimately. I suspect Turner does too. Many adults know it.

Been there, done that, wouldn't wish it on you.
0 Replies

beebo

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 12:38 pm
Quote:
she lied and said that it was her I beat the sh!t out of (which everyone that was there knew I didnt)!

this person has captured your heart?
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 03:06 pm
DELTED
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 06:05 pm
Fred,

If you did not beat her up....how was she able to get a PPO? The courts don't hand out personal protection orders on the fly. She has to prove that you either did indeed beat her up...or you are a threat. Granted....she can lie about it. But most judges that deal with domestic violence are not stupid.

The other thing about PPO's....she can't get it removed just because she walks in and says she doesn't want it anymore. Only the court can decide whether to take it off or not.

I take it that you have been served papers for this PPO, right? A protection order is in effect the second the judge signs it....but hard to enforce the order if the abuser has not been served. Also, you know what can happen to you if you violate this order? Even if she invited you over to her house....and you went....you could still land up in jail.

Are you sure this is a PPO and not a peace bond? There's alot that doesn't make sense to me, if it is.

~Brooke

PS- You say you feel in love with the person she was in the beginning of the relationship and that person is still inside of her somewhere. Oh Fred...people are on their best behavior in the beginning and always much easier to fall in love with, then. It's after the honeymoon stage that the "true" self comes out sometimes. So in other words.....what you see NOW is more than likely what you will HAVE....because the honeymoons over sweetheart :wink:
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2004 07:17 pm
DELETED
0 Replies