Is Sex All he wants? (2)

suzyy

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 04:01 pm
@njpchevorlet,
What would I be achieveing by doing what you described? If he has no feelings- then he doesn`t and whatever I do won`t change his attitude to me. As much as I like him I need to let him go out of my head, it`s easier to do by not seeing him.
njpchevorlet

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 01:04 am
@suzyy,
It will help you come to the realization of what his true intentions are for you, where as if you dont do this and you give in to temptation, you will sit around waiting on him forever, hoping that one day he will realize what a wonderful person you are, and in the end you will just come to a conclusion that someone had already forecasted for you, that, I am certain of, because I have done this to women myself, and it always ended the same way, which was when I found a better one for booty calls, and honestly the way that you described the "relation" between the two of you, that sounds like that is all you are to him, also, because of the fact that you posted the question tells me that you already knew this and you just needed the confirmation, and guess what you got it. The best thing for you to do, in a relationship with a man, is not to set a goal for how long we can get you, but to make up wait until the time is really right for you, every man loves a challenge, I promise you, and we will stalk our prey. When you make the man wait to get the sex, he loses sight of what he had originally wanted, and begins to see who you really are, then and only then will a man respect you. I really hope that you can take some of these thing I have told you to heart because it will be so good for you in the future and rid you of the stress of wondering is he ever actually going to want something serious with you. Like I had a few words ago, you know that all you are to him is a booty call and that you needed to get confirmation, its up to you to make the call now. So you have to ask yourself, am I going to keep on being his go to woman when things are not going his way? or Am I going to find myself a good, respectable man that takes me seriously as a person and respects me as well? If you ever feel tempted to go out with him and have sex with him, if you want I can message you my number and you can text me and ill motivate you to go the other way. I really do hope that you can do something better for yourself though, there is nothing worse than the torment this man is putting you through.
suzyy

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 02:20 pm
@njpchevorlet,
Thank you for that. I do need the motivation to go the other way.
0 Replies

suzyy

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 02:17 am
@suzyy,
I think the spell is gone. I met him the other day. And I was not looking at him with shivering and excitement, i felt kinda indifferent. He still tries to keep in touch and come over but it doesn't bother me, it even makes me think that probably he likes my looks and attracted to me in a sexual way, which flatters me.
0 Replies