Can you get a girl to like you again

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 11:12 pm
I like this girl and i could tell she used to like me she would come to me and talk hile i would be bored. Then i started to like her. During our eight grade dane she asked my friend For a slow dance. I was devastated i cried all night long and thougt about suicide. During the summer i talked to her on facebook and she mentioned we havent talked for since 6th grade. And she said we should talk more. We didnt talk much that year but we would say hi when we saw each other. This year on facebook i asked for her number and she said she only uses it for school or if she goes out. What can i do to get her to like me or what can i do to get over her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 809 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 05:34 am
@Shyguy420,
http://able2know.org/topic/201164-1#post-5156364
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 08:13 am
Shyguy - you have to be FRIENDS first. So work on that. Just hang out with her group and get to know her and her friends.

Then if something starts up from that, that would be fine.

You really don't know her very much. You are at the beginning of just getting to know her, so cool it with the strong feelings.

Your crush on her is too big for her or anyone else to handle.
0 Replies