how much sense does this make?

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:47 am
a female said she wants to know what I like about her and whatever I like about her she said she gonna stop so that I can stop liking her? to me that don't make no sense hahaha. its almost like she was saying of you think I'm cute I'm gonna become ugly so you stop liking me hahaha.

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 08:54 am
@cornelljdav,
it's a way of saying get lost, without saying get lost

if some girl said this to me, i'd say, you know what i like about you? you're so full of life

see how she handles that one
cornelljdav

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 09:19 am
@djjd62,
hahaha good one. check this though she told that to her friend AMD her friend told me but when the girl seen me she tried to talk to me...
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:26 am
Is this the same situation you have posted before.

Corn, you are very naive (foolishly simple) when it come to women.

This girl is trying to set boundaries around herself. You have not been invited to come into her world.

You mis-interpret her basic friendliness.
cornelljdav

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 11:45 am
@PUNKEY,
nice nickname hahaha. cmon man you already know it is hahaha. I know man I suck really bad with females and I just wanna know more good or bad ya know. whatever I get helps in the long wrong. thanks for posting though.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:00 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

it's a way of saying get lost, without saying get lost

precisely
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:01 pm
@cornelljdav,
Don't get involved in the whole stupid gossip thing.

Walk away when people start gossiping, or change the subject.

The whole situation stinks of teen drama.

If these people are not all teens, they should know better.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:02 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:
stop liking me

not stop liking me - it means stop bothering me
cornelljdav

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 12:26 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't be around her so how could I bother her? she comes around me. I try to keep my distance but iit don't work
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 04:51 pm
Doesn't she work with you? Of course she is going to be around you.

Change jobs or change your outlook. She just is not into you THAT way. She is just be cordial to you.

Start seeing things more clearly.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 05:22 pm
@cornelljdav,
How does she know you like her?

You need to think about that.

... and stay away from the gossip/gossipers
cornelljdav

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 10:26 pm
@PUNKEY,
no. she works there but a different area now. she is in to me and if she not then she should have NEVER spoke to me again once I stopped talking to her. put it this way....I stopped talking to her for three months because she said she don't like me. about a few weeks ago she spoke to me out of no where. remember she don't like me. she even tried to have a conversation with Mr but I ain't wanna talk. then last week she said she misses talking to me. she don't like me so one she should stop talking to me obviously she know I like her and still Trynna talk to me,.two she souldnt miss me at all because she sees me she just didn't speak, and three for her to be speaking to someone she don't like and someone who stopped talking to her is weird to me. I know if I don't like someone I don't speak to them at all. regardless if I see them as a friend or not
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2012 10:31 pm
@ehBeth,
everyone in the store told her. see I'm a nice guy and I know she had a boyfriend. I always showed respect for that but she took it like I was the one hitting on her. she came around me almost every day, she talked to whenever she could, she loved being alone with me T work sometimes she would even stay late if I was there alone just to be with Me alone. she would flirt with me and she likes talking to me. only thing is I was nice to her and people thought I was hitting on her when she was hitting on me while she has a boyfriend but no one just like now on here believes a girl with a boyfriend can like someone elsd but its COO. once I get her Umma post Everything we talked about just to prove she liked me
0 Replies