Girl with boyfriend

cornelljdav

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 09:36 am
@jespah,
I don't need to do nothing. no offense,but they only want me to hit on them.because the girl I'm talking about is by far the best looking one there and they know I like her so they were only hating on her so they told her I hit on them. its like retail like a Wal-Mart so I can't move my desk. she can doing me wrong but who knows maybe she likes me for real and is giving me a chance but I'm not realizing it and just taking it as me being friend. I just gotta find out where I stand
Mockingclown

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 02:08 pm
cornelljdav wrote:
she thought I was hitting on her

Yup, it's most likely over for you.

Wat you should've done is become her friend, going even as far as being her best friend, as girls usually have more than one best friend. while being her best friend, don't "hit" on her, so basically you shouldn't have asked her for anything, or ask her if she loves you or not. Then you should have one day suddenly ended the friend relationship. When you pull this off, the girl will likely demand why this friendship is being broken, as she is utterly confused. And that's when you tell her, in a straight forward manner, unless she wants to be in a relationship beyond friendship, you won't be able to talk to her. And you need an answer now. If she wishes to be with you, she'll choose over her current boyfriend, if not, you move on, and find another fish in the sea. Following such a procedure isn't a risky move for you because you don't have the risk taking factor. It's a very effective psychological game, in which you are the most trusted person and you take advantage of that, but for a good purpose of course, relatively speaking.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 02:14 pm
@cornelljdav,
cornelljdav wrote:
I just gotta find out where I stand

you stand in the not-her-boyfriend line
vikorr

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 12:11 am
@cornelljdav,
Quote:
I'm a good guy vs I'm mean if you are a female

she took my niceness wrong vs I'm mean if you are a female

I treat all if the females I work with the sameā€¦ I'm mean if you are a female Vs she took my niceness wrong
Apparently, according to your own words - she has every right to believe you are hitting on her. After all, you are mean to every other female bar her.

I'm surprised you think anyone else is eff'd up if you are mean to 50% of the people in the world - whether or not you think being so is somehow justified.
cornelljdav

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:33 am
@Mockingclown,
its not over because if you knew what happen before you would agree.
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:39 am
@ehBeth,
hahaha its always a female trynna hate. she got s boyfriend but that don't mean she wanna be with...if course she don't want me because she has him hahaha but you know females do dumb stuff you know how yall do like stick with you dont like because you don't wanna try someone else. or I could say how yall stay with a guy who treats like nothing because you love him. just dumb...anyways your right, I'm not her boyfriend but I bet if she was single she would be with me no questions asked
0 Replies

cornelljdav

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:42 am
@vikorr,
when I say mean not mean mean but mean because I don't say hi to them. they call me mean because if that but there is no doubt that this girl likes me she just has a bf right now. which is fine with me I just wish she would get it over with and tell me I'm just a friend
0 Replies