What States or Portions Thereof of The USA should be told to GET OUT!

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 01:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I doubt that anyplace in Africa wold welcome a Nazi.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 02:59 pm
Now, now, now, don't forget....H2O would be as welcome as the flowers of Spring in Idaho.

I have been meaning to talk about Idaho on this thread. If there is any State of the Union more dedicated to living independent of the Union I can't name it.

Thousands there live off the grid, don't use money nevermind creditcards and, if they can help it, pay no taxes to any municipality or township. Federal taxes,,,,,HA HAR DE HAR HAR HAR!

Joe(just ask the Unibomber)Nation
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 03:07 pm
@Joe Nation,
Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2012 07:02 pm
@Joe Nation,
Quote:
Joe(just ask the Unibomber)Nation

Unabomber, Joe, and he wasn't from Idaho. Lincoln, Montana if I remember correctly.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 01:28 am
@JTT,
No, he was born in Chicago Illinois in 1942, and educated at Harvard and the University of Michigan. At age 25, he became a professor at the University of California, Berkley.

He moved to Montana, (Not Idaho), in 1971 and lived the life of a hermit.

He embarked on his career as the Unabomber in 1978.

It's pretty safe to assert that Kaczynski developed his intellectual foundation in very Blue states.

His bombing campaign was launched by his concern over the environment which I doubt Joe "Who Cares About the Facts" Nation would catergorize as a particulary Red State cause.

Folks like Joe "Violence is a Conservative Habit" Nation conveniently assume that anyone who resorts to violence to press a political point is right-wing, just like James Jay Lee and Floyd Lee Corkins.

Finn "What The Hell Is Up With The Name Lee" D'abuzz
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 02:47 am
And of course let's not forget that all those folks in Idaho so scornful of the government get back much more money from the government than they pay in taxes. the feds pretty much keep all of them going. How like a red state. What a bunch of ingrates.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2012 03:23 am
@MontereyJack,
That's the reason why they feel no need to pay more in taxes. Mr. Green
0 Replies