Alzheimer' Disease:Some Indication

Mon 12 Nov, 2012 12:19 am
Hi everyone.............................
Alzheimer Disease is a complicated issue in that present scenario specially for the seniors. Here are some symptoms of this diseases i want to share with all of you.
memory loss that affects day-to-day function
difficulty performing familiar tasks
problems with language
disorientation of time and place
poor or decreased judgment
problems with abstract thinking
misplacing things
changes in mood and behaviour
changes in personality
loss of initiative
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,139 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed

roger

Mon 12 Nov, 2012 10:15 pm
@hccaresense,
If you keep losing your car keys, there's probably no problem. If you forget what they are for, there is probably a problem. Alzheimer's in only one type of dementia. There are others.
0 Replies

amygarside

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 06:40 pm
@hccaresense,
Thank you for sharing the symptoms of Alzheimer's, my friend's mother is suffering from this so it made me understand what she is going through when taking care of her mom.
roger

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 07:07 pm
@amygarside,
You will never understand just from a list of symptoms.
belmarrahealth

Wed 14 Nov, 2012 04:44 am
@hccaresense,
Hi
It is a great post containing the symptoms of Alzheimer Disease.Thanks for this great sharing.
farmerman

Wed 14 Nov, 2012 06:41 am
@belmarrahealth,
my aunt died ofAlzheimers at 88. She developed the disease (at least as far as we in the family noted) when she was about 80, when she couldnt see things in front of her. Her initlal problems, although miniscule, showed that she was having some difficulty in recognition of everyday items.
This main sysmptom worsened and sort of, became the core of her illness' manifestations.
Finally she was so bad that almost nothing would regiter (like a toothbrush or a cup). She was pretty much bed ridden and helpless for about 2 years.

Id wish that someone could pull my plug rather than just support that kind of an existence with outlooks that are on;y more and more bleak
0 Replies

amygarside

Wed 14 Nov, 2012 06:10 pm
@roger,
It is not just about the list of symptoms but from the stories of my friend about her mother who has Alzheimer's disease. But thank you for your opinion.
0 Replies