MMarciano
 
  4  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 07:33 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

A white guy, right? Sorta like calling a Puerto Rican a spic?

Or am I wrong?


You are wrong, a cracker is a white racist like Baldimo, not all whites are racist and calling all Puerto Ricans spics is racist, coming from an attorney you should know better.
Ticomaya
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 07:42 pm
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
A white guy, right? Sorta like calling a Puerto Rican a spic?

Or am I wrong?

You are wrong, a cracker is a white racist like Baldimo, ...

You are wrong. A "cracker" is a pejorative meaning a white person. It does not mean a white racist.

Here's the link to the wikipedia entry for your edification.

Here's a link to Urban Dictionary.

Quote:
... not all whites are racist ...

No ****.

Quote:
... and calling all Puerto Ricans spics is racist, coming from an attorney you should know better.

I should know better than what?
0 Replies
 
tenderfoot
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 07:53 pm
@spendius,
Quote... I know but we are only a little offshore island of Europe... unquote.

Yep, you are deemed a bit of fleas **** from the island of Australia
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  0  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 07:53 pm
@MMarciano,
In any case ... why do you think Baldimo is racist?
snood
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:00 pm
@Ticomaya,
Do you know anyone white that you think is racist, tico?
Ticomaya
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:02 pm
@snood,
I don't associate with racists, snood, but I do know some whites that are. I went to high school with several, for example.

You know any racist black people?
BeachBoy
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:06 pm
@MMarciano,
Why in the **** do you two keep coming back here? This place is fucked up! The allow anything here , racism , you name it ! You two are better then this! **** this place! Let it die! If they won't delete you profiles just stop posting, let it go to hell!
snood
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:10 pm
@Ticomaya,
A couple, sure.
Ticomaya
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:12 pm
@BeachBoy,
BeachBoy wrote:
Why in the **** do you two keep coming back here? This place is fucked up! The allow anything here , racism , you name it ! You two are better then this! **** this place! Let it die! If they won't delete you profiles just stop posting, let it go to hell!

Wow. Your feelings got hurt just because I asked your friend a question?

I'm not attacking MM. Why don't you settle down?
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  -3  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:12 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
A couple, sure.

Okay. We got that settled.
0 Replies
 
MMarciano
 
  3  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:20 pm
@BeachBoy,
I’m testing them.

I’m only here too see how far you can harasses the crackers before they ban you. I’m curious how this jgoldman clown was banned when they have allowed these white crackers to continue to post. Lets see where it goes
Very Happy
Ticomaya
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:25 pm
@MMarciano,
Alrighty then ...

Will you answer this question:
http://able2know.org/topic/201417-9#post-5164718

"Why do you think Baldimo is racist?"
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:35 pm
@BeachBoy,
You don't need to post or read here if it is so dreadful.

You can pretend it died.
Wildhourses
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:37 pm
@MMarciano,
Have you read some of the **** inherent? They don't care about whats posted. Look boys, there are a Million forums to post on, this one isn't a recommended site.
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:39 pm
@Wildhourses,
Is there a reason you think the "boys" need to be followed around and protected? they're adults and can take care of themselves.
EqualityFLSTPete
 
  2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Beth if there is one thing I know about Morgan is that nobody tells him what to do. He loves posting here,when he doesn't like what he sees he blocks it.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:49 pm
@ehBeth,
A lot of us here aren't anti gay (what, can't you ******* read?).

It is hard to learn to argue well. Me, I'm not great at it.

There is a lot to learn if you keep following.
JPB
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:53 pm
@ossobuco,
who is this written to, osso?

I don't think you intended it for ehbeth.
Ticomaya
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:57 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
"Why do you think Baldimo is racist?"

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/7744/cricketd.gif

Okay, I'm starting to think you don't have a basis for your accusation, you just don't like the fact that he's not politically aligned with you, hence your pejorative. Am I wrong? Is there a basis for your claim that he's racist?

Either way, I won't ask again.
EqualityFLSTPete
 
  1  
Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 08:58 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Ticomaya wrote:
"Why do you think Baldimo is racist?"

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/7744/cricketd.gif

Okay, I'm starting to think you don't have a basis for your accusation, you just don't like the fact that he's not politically aligned with you, hence your pejorative. Am I wrong? Is there a basis for your claim that he's racist?

Either way, I won't ask again.


Good because he doesn't give a **** what you think anyway, he never has, he just wanted to see if he could get your panties in a bunch, and he did.
 

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/24/2020 at 09:30:51