Im a normal teenage girl but guys never liked me in any way!! Please help out!!

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 06:08 pm
Im totally bumbed out right now. So im an avarage 15 yr old girl whos a freshment in high school, im pretty much normal im a socializer i like to hang out with friends. i may seem shy and boring at first but when you get to know me im really fun relaxed and love to fool around and b little crazy (in a good way). I dont drink nor smoke nor wear high heels and party in mini skirts and tops. I dress normally in jeans and cool tshirts, have brown hair to shoulders and wear normal make up. Im not overweight (i weight 100 pounds) nor ugly. I have friends, but none of them r guy friends. So this all proves that im really normal and thats why i cant figure out- why doesnt any guy like me in any way? All my girfriends and cousins have tons of good male friends who they hang out and fool around with, but all my life all guys ever did to me is tease me. I have no idea why and i thought in high school i can start over, but it started again. They just dont like me in any way and i never did anything to them!! And i wont even talk about having a crush on me, coz that never happened amd honestly i cant see it even happening. Every time i had a crush on sb id end up heart broken coz they'd just tease me about it. I always looked younger and was always a bit shorter, but now ive grown 5'4" and im really trying here but every day i feel more&more like a hopeless case and i cant imagine any guy ever loving or even liking me. In my high school there isnt a boy who looked at me and im thinking ill never have a boyfriend!! Im so pathetic i cant understand whats wrong with me! Please tell me what should i do, i cant just hang with girls for the rest of my life!!

Insomnium

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 08:57 pm
@DreamerGirl,
usually when guys tease you they like you so just flirt with them more and make it obvious then they're likely to make a move on you. 90% of guys would like the woman to make the first move . so just make it obvious to one of the guys that are teasing you that you like him/think hes attractive or are interested in him. If you get shot down who cares what they think there's a million more guys out there.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 06:46 am
@DreamerGirl,
I didn't have a lot of success in High School. It tends to change when you get to college and out into the world, where the mix of people is more diverse. Hang in there!
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 07:40 am
Your story sounds a lot like my past. I didn't "bloom" until I was 16, ended up being our school homecomng queen in my senior year.

I was nice to ALL other people and even today when I go to school reunions, I am able to connect with all my classmates.

Concentrate on yourself and making yourself a better person.

Don't get your identification from others - especially 15 year old boys who can be the cruelest animals.

Good luck and remember: you are beautiful.
engineer

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 07:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'll add the freshmen guys are also in a very awkward stage of life, somewhere between the boys they were and the men they will be years from now. They like girls, but many of them have very little knowledge of how to approach them. Their teasing is their clumsy attempt to interact with you. Take pity on them; tell them that their behavior is not appropriate. The ones who take a hint are probably the ones worth following up with .
Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:20 am
@DreamerGirl,
Use something catchy and original. May I suggest "Today Smallville; Tomorrrow, The Earth". And display a mural size image of a municipal landfill site as backdrop..
0 Replies

DreamerGirl

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:08 pm
@PUNKEY,
Wow thank you that really helps! Very Happy i just wish i knew what should i change about myself so that someone finally like me Sad
0 Replies

DreamerGirl

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:14 pm
@engineer,
Thanks and it is kind of true haha i just wish i knew why am i always the only girl guys have a problem with :/ it was like that in my old school and i thought 'well sh*t i must've done sth to them' but now it's the same with my new guys in high school and im pretty sure i didnt do anything.. I guess i have sth in my behavior that rejectes them. And i dont know what im always nice to them..
0 Replies

DreamerGirl

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 05:16 pm
@jespah,
Well its definitely easier knowing that and knowing im not the only one, tnx so much! Very Happy
0 Replies