Israel Under Attack: Does Anyone Care?

oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 09:45 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You're as full of ****, and peddling as much ignorant polemic on this topic as you are when it comes to the United States constitution. I've known that for a long time, though.

I note the palpable absence of any arguments as to how I am "wrong" about this topic, about the US Constitution, or about any other topic.
Advocate

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 02:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Setanta wrote:
You're as full of ****, and peddling as much ignorant polemic on this topic as you are when it comes to the United States constitution. I've known that for a long time, though.

I note the palpable absence of any arguments as to how I am "wrong" about this topic, about the US Constitution, or about any other topic.

Setanta seems to be obsessed with excrement, which accounts for the really disgusting stuff coming from him. He probably lives in a stinking hovel, staying busy casting his ****-filled missives all about.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 03:15 pm
@Advocate,
You "people" don't know ****! Even according to the British Mandate, the Arabs were assured "civil and religious rights" in order for the Jews right of return to Palestine. That means legal protections against land seizures by the Jews.

That's not even international law, it's ethical law. But it seems Jews on this thread don't know the difference.

The Jews on this thread are "bigots, racists, and idiots." They don't know any history, including the holocaust. If they did remember, they wouldn't be treating any other group with such inhumanity.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You "people"

Anti-Semitic scum.

cicerone imposter wrote:
don't know ****!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance and stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
But it seems Jews on this thread don't know the difference.

It is more that no one cares for all the hateful lies you spew.

cicerone imposter wrote:
The Jews on this thread are "bigots, racists, and idiots."

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own bigotry, racism, and idiocy.

cicerone imposter wrote:
They don't know any history, including the holocaust.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance and stupidity.

cicerone imposter wrote:
If they did remember, they wouldn't be treating any other group with such inhumanity.

It is hardly inhumane to tell a Palestinian that they aren't going to be allowed to murder people. Get a grip.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 04:56 pm
@oralloy,
Why is it that more Palestinian children are dead than all the Jewish men, women, and children? Did you ever learn math or humanity?

Total Killed: Palestinians 7978 (1620); Jews 1503 (142)
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 05:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Why is it that more Palestinian children are dead than all the Jewish men, women, and children? Did you ever learn math or humanity?

Total Killed: Palestinians 7978 (1620); Jews 1503 (142)

Spare me the "dead children" gambit. You know very well that I'm not going to fall for your fake figures.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 06:51 pm
@oralloy,
Okay, then spare us the "dead Jews gambit."

Fake figure? Go do a Search and that's only one of many that has similar numbers.

You're so ******* blind to reality, you're a waste of humanity.
oralloy

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Okay, then spare us the "dead Jews gambit."

You'd like to be able to murder Jews and get away with it, wouldn't you freak?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Fake figure? Go do a Search and that's only one of many that has similar numbers.

The fact that you anti-Semites spew lies on the web, and search engines can find your lies, doesn't mean your lies have any truth to them.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You're so ******* blind to reality, you're a waste of humanity.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance and worthlessness.
Advocate

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 01:37 pm
@oralloy,
If CI didn't lie, we would not find any contributions from him in A2K. The same applies to Infra and Setanta.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 01:41 pm
@Advocate,
If I actually lie, you would be able to provide credible sources that refutes what I say. You can't.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
HURRAY!@

Quote:
UN vote recognizes state of Palestine; US objects

The United Nations voted overwhelmingly Thursday to recognize a Palestinian state, a long-sought victory for the Palestinians and an embarrassing diplomatic defeat for the United States.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
If I actually lie, you would be able to provide credible sources that refutes what I say. You can't.

You're a low-IQ hatemonger. Waste of time to provide sources to counter your never-ending stream of hate.

Best to just denounce you as an anti-Semitic scumbag.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:14 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
HURRAY!@

Quote:
UN vote recognizes state of Palestine; US objects

The United Nations voted overwhelmingly Thursday to recognize a Palestinian state, a long-sought victory for the Palestinians and an embarrassing diplomatic defeat for the United States.

It's a shame the UN helped the Palestinians kill the Oslo accords.

Now negotiations are dead, and the prospect for 1967 borders is dead.

On the plus side, now there is no question that the settlements are legitimate, and Israel is now free to annex parts of the West Bank as they please.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 12:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

You:
You're a low-IQ hatemonger. Waste of time to provide sources to counter your never-ending stream of hate.

Best to just denounce you as an anti-Semitic scumbag.

All you can resort to are ad homs, not credible sources to refute what I say.
Thank you for proving my point.
oralloy

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 09:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
All you can resort to are ad homs, not credible sources to refute what I say.
Thank you for proving my point.

No, all I'm willing to do is resort to as homs (when dealing with you).

I'm a little sick of having you insult me because you are too stupid to understand whatever is being talked about. I find it less of a hassle to just call you a retard at the beginning and leave it at that.
Advocate

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 03:04 pm
@oralloy,
Careful what you say about CI. He is an office holder -- he is the idiot in the village in which he lives.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2012 11:54 pm
@Advocate,
Nothing but ad homs from the Jewish Idiot Crowd. Figures.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 04:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You offensive little toad.

How do you know any of the people with whom you strongly disagree are Jewish, and what if they are?

And it "figures?" Because Jews are so obnoxious?

Sooner or later all of you sanctimonious lefties reveal your true selves.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 10:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Sorry, CI! It is just that you are such a big liar. You lie even more than do Republicans. And that says a lot.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You "people" don't know ****! Even according to the British Mandate, the Arabs were assured "civil and religious rights" in order for the Jews right of return to Palestine. That means legal protections against land seizures by the Jews.

That's not even international law, it's ethical law. But it seems Jews on this thread don't know the difference.

The Jews on this thread are "bigots, racists, and idiots." They don't know any history, including the holocaust. If they did remember, they wouldn't be treating any other group with such inhumanity.

I think you have crossed the line far over to offensive and mindless bigotry Cicerone. You shame yourself by doing this.

Like most such issues and disputes the moral lines are often very difficult to draw. Both contending parties are selective about which historical facts they emphasize, each to rationalize their own positions.

One cannot reasonably fail to sympathize with the literally hundreds of thousands of displaced European Jews at the end of WWII, most cut off from homes and property in their former countries, who defied the flabby British controls to create a new home in Palestine. I do however fault the Zionist dream of an exclusively Jewish homeland. One can't find a remedy for European intolerance for Jews in Jewish intolerance for the Moslem and Chriatian inhabitants of Palestine.

That the British were irresponsible and flabby in enforcing the terms of their promised to the Arabs and the rest of their responsibilities for the mandate is a gross understatement. It was British and French aggression that broke up the Ottoman Empire during WWI (to enlarge their colonial empires). Along the way they nurtured an Arab revolution that continues today. The conflicting promises they made tot he Arab Hashemites and monied European Zionists were utterly cynical and deceitful gestures done for their own gain.

In a more critical action relative to today's issues, Israel after the 1967 war determined to permanently control the external boundaries of the West Bank; cutting off their access to Jordan (and the rest of the world), and then went on to the systematic expropriation of the land of the Palestinians without any provision for their civil and human rights. This, in my view, is where Israel went wrong, and probably destroyed any opportunity for peace for at least 4 or 5 generations. Many other nations have done like things, and ended up adding to their own troubles.

They didn't do this because they are Jews, rather because they are human beings who, like the rest of ou are concerned first about their own welfare. Those who support Israel here include both Jews and gentiles.