Israel Under Attack: Does Anyone Care?

Setanta

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:10 pm
@Advocate,
As i said, you're delusional--i could hardly be the bigest shithead at this site with you as competition.

Being oppossed to the policies of the reckless, fascist governments of Israel doesn't make me antisemitic.
Advocate

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 06:35 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

As i said, you're delusional--i could hardly be the bigest shithead at this site with you as competition.

Being oppossed to the policies of the reckless, fascist governments of Israel doesn't make me antisemitic.

Have you lost it? How absurd can you be when you say Israel is a reckless and fascist government. It is probably the least fascist government in the world, as well as the least reckless.

Before the '67 war, Israel was attacked hundreds of times by the Pals without Israel really retaliating, or invading the WB and Gaza. Israel was rocketed and shelled by Hamas about 10,000 times before Israel mounted an invasion. Wow, Israel is so reckless!

You are a genuine POS, besides being the world's biggest liar.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 08:08 pm
Did you vote for Obama Advocate?
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 05:39 am
@Advocate,
Yup, you are completely delusional. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians driven off their land in 1947, and that means nothing to you. Israel grossly violated the terms of General Assembly Resolution 181 which authorized the creation of a nation in the former Palestinian mandate. They attempted to take over the Sinai in 1956, until Eisenhower warned them off. They stole land from Syria, Egypt, the Lebanon and Jordan in 1967. They knowingly provoked the confrontation which blew up into the 1973 war. They invaded the Lebanon and instigated the massacres in Palestinian refugee camps.

Their governments have repeatedly acted in a reckless, fascist manner. I don't care if you're to bigoted to see that. It's gotten so bad, that their government no longer has the unquestioning support of the Israeli people. You're too bigoted to see any of this. That's no skin off my nose.
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 05:40 am
Oh, and keep calling me names--it points up the strength (feeble) of your debating position.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 09:36 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
First tell us whom you voted for.
Advocate

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 09:40 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Yup, you are completely delusional. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians driven off their land in 1947, and that means nothing to you. Israel grossly violated the terms of General Assembly Resolution 181 which authorized the creation of a nation in the former Palestinian mandate. They attempted to take over the Sinai in 1956, until Eisenhower warned them off. They stole land from Syria, Egypt, the Lebanon and Jordan in 1967. They knowingly provoked the confrontation which blew up into the 1973 war. They invaded the Lebanon and instigated the massacres in Palestinian refugee camps.

Their governments have repeatedly acted in a reckless, fascist manner. I don't care if you're to bigoted to see that. It's gotten so bad, that their government no longer has the unquestioning support of the Israeli people. You're too bigoted to see any of this. That's no skin off my nose.

As you well know, what you said is a pack of lies. Of course, that is an understatement. Israel did nothing more than what any other country, if able, would do under the same circumstances.
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 10:11 am
@Advocate,
Not a one of those is lies. It's pointless to talk to you, your head is too far up the Israeli right wing's ass.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 10:55 am
@Advocate,
I'm happy to.

Romney - as if anyone would have guessed otherwise.
Advocate

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 03:54 pm
@Setanta,
You are a wonderful liar. Very consistent!

* Israel joined with the UK and France to attack a common enemy, Egypt. Israel did not try to conquer the Sinai.

* Israel did seize lands of the countries that attacked it. They are prizes of war. Moreover, should those countries recognize Israel and reach a reasonable settlement, the lands would be returned.

* Israel was under constant attack by the Pals, and later by Hezbella, justifying its attack. Any other country would have done the same. Israel did not set off the attack on the Pal camp. That was done by the Christian militias in Lebanon, who were at war with the Pals. There was never any proof that Israel caused the massacre.

With all your lies, you evidently have no shame.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 03:55 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I'm happy to.

Romney - as if anyone would have guessed otherwise.

That figures.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2012 04:33 pm
@Advocate,
What doesn't figure is that considering your fierce loyalty to Israel that you, apparently voted for Obama and you embrace the Left.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 10:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well Finn,

Maybe Advocate thinks that the stuff about Obama being a secret Muslim is just Republican propaganda.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 10:54 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yea, they negotiate, then steal more Palestinian lands, and they want peace.

What a bunch of yahoos.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 10:55 pm
@Advocate,
"Consult the bible?" ROFLMAO

That's a fictional book created by Jews. What do you expect? It's called conflict of interest.

"Israel Under Attack" belongs on the laffer curve. Jews have been "attacking" the Palestinians forever; stealing their lands, and limiting their freedoms.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2012 11:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Who knows?

Obama's religion has nothing to do with Advocate contradicting passions.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 04:53 am
In 1956, France and Britain sent troops to the Suez canal because the Egyptians iuntended to nationalize it (which they subsequently did). Neither France nor the United Kingdom were threatened, nor was Israel. When Eisenhower told Israel to back down or face the complete loss of American foreign aid, they had one armored column racing southwest through the Sinai, and another had just moved out to the west from Gaza (which had first been secured with great bruality)--their goal was to secure both ends of the canal. No one's national security was threatened . . . apart from Egypt's.

In the later wars, Israel was complcit in instigating confrontations and exacerbating existing tensions, leading to the wars in 1967 and 1973. Their fascist military leaders did this precisely so that they could seize the territory in question. You live in some sick fanatasy land in which Israeli politicians and military leaders can do no wrong, and any criticism of their policy is antisemitism.

When the Maronites went into the Palestinian camps, Israel had already invaded and occupied the southern quarter of the Lebanon. Are you suggesting that a large column of heavily armed men could move through Israeli controlled territory without the consent of the Israelis? The vaunted IDF didn't know what time it was and weren't able to stop the massacres? You need to put down the bong.

Once again, you're living in fantasy land. It's a sick, twisted fantasy land in which the leadership of Israel can do no wrong, and absolutely everyone else in the world are the bad guys.

The only liar active here is you, Bubba.
Advocate

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How can they be stealing land to which no one has a title.

Why can't Jews live in the WB and Gaza? Muslims are allowed to live everywhere.
Advocate

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You know better. You are just like the guys in the GOP, all of whom seem to love to lie.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2012 08:33 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

In 1956, France and Britain sent troops to the Suez canal because the Egyptians iuntended to nationalize it (which they subsequently did). Neither France nor the United Kingdom were threatened, nor was Israel. When Eisenhower told Israel to back down or face the complete loss of American foreign aid, they had one armored column racing southwest through the Sinai, and another had just moved out to the west from Gaza (which had first been secured with great bruality)--their goal was to secure both ends of the canal. No one's national security was threatened . . . apart from Egypt's.

In the later wars, Israel was complcit in instigating confrontations and exacerbating existing tensions, leading to the wars in 1967 and 1973. Their fascist military leaders did this precisely so that they could seize the territory in question. You live in some sick fanatasy land in which Israeli politicians and military leaders can do no wrong, and any criticism of their policy is antisemitism.

When the Maronites went into the Palestinian camps, Israel had already invaded and occupied the southern quarter of the Lebanon. Are you suggesting that a large column of heavily armed men could move through Israeli controlled territory without the consent of the Israelis? The vaunted IDF didn't know what time it was and weren't able to stop the massacres? You need to put down the bong.

Once again, you're living in fantasy land. It's a sick, twisted fantasy land in which the leadership of Israel can do no wrong, and absolutely everyone else in the world are the bad guys.

The only liar active here is you, Bubba.

What a pack of lies! I would be wasting my time shooting down all your points. You are not worth it.