Israel Under Attack: Does Anyone Care?

Advocate

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 04:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Duh, and the Arabs not in Israel, being non-Israelis, are not treated by Israel the same as Arabs in Israel. Will that ever sink in your thick skull?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 04:40 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Even Obama can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Oh I don't know about that with respect to Bibi Netanyahu.

"Last fall, Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy were recorded talking about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during which Sarkozy said the PM was a 'liar.' President Obama said I have to deal with him more than you do."

That private exchange between the two leaders alerted the world to what Obama feels for Netanyahu. To me, Obama's rhetoric when visiting Israel was just meaningless words.....sugar coated for the insecure Israeli public.

Quote:
I wrote off Obama a long time ago when he increased the troops in Afghanistan, continued with torture, and didn't come clean on Benghazi, and the snooping into American's private lives.

Hey, one does what one feels one has to do. I am a diehard Obama supporter and this is where you and I will part company. Obama is not perfect,and considering the overwhelming odds this black American has had to put up with coming from racist America and a rigidly prejudice congress, I would side with my president any day of the week.

Quote:
I'm now questioning whether Obama was a better choice over Romney.

Damn, if you're doubtful between Obama and Romney, you do have a problem.

Ciao

I am with you on this right down the line, MIT.

You will get lots of grief from the Obama haters...both on the right and the left...but you are right on the mark.

Thank you for the post.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 04:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Just back to this thread.

Sigh.

0 Replies