What did she do?

harris20

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 12:56 am
@sbiltd,
It has no doubt that i am agree with you opinion is always with you the above information. There is no doubt that this could happened with any one of us.she is hiding from you about her life.
vikorr

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 02:08 am
@harris20,
Well, it's rare that I agree with Bill, but on this one I do - a private investigator is a fine idea, especially when the OP's thoughts are that she has cheated on him. Talking won't change that worry, other peoples opinions won't change that worry, and reasoning it out won't change that worry.

If he has the money, and she's given him reason not to trust her (and she has), then he should, just to satisfy himself.

Now, if he turns out to be wrong, then he needs to have a look at himself.

And in any event, he needs to have a look at why he is worried that she might stray (ie. is the marriage not enough for her, is she unhappy, is she bored, or does she just like straying, etc) and what part he may (or may not) play in this whole thing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 09:49 am
I think she was playing "comeback" by giving a clever and provocative answer to a much younger woman (a girl, to you) - who might be impressed that a wife has "secrets" from her husband.

Unless you have a LOT more evidence of her misbehaving, then drop it.

You were not meant to hear this patter between two women who were drinking.
BillRM

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 11:41 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
think she was playing "comeback" by giving a clever and provocative answer to a much younger woman (a girl, to you) - who might be impressed that a wife has "secrets" from her husband.

If I had overhead a similar comment from my wife that what I would assume and she might had to put up with a little teasing from me for a time over it but I would not take it as a serous threat that she is cheating.

However he know her far better then we do and if those comments cause that amount of worry he might had been picking up other signals/signs that the relationship is not solid and she might be doing cheating.

They always tell women to go with their guts over such matters and that seems good advice for men also.

As I said if I had those kinds of feelings I would check them out hoping to put such questions to rest and then try to do something about the relationship that had result in my lack of trust.

But his doubts are not likely to just to go away once they had appear unless and until he check them out.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 05:31 pm
@Ceili,
Best answer by far.
0 Replies