I convinced my wife to bed another man, and now I'm insanely jealous?

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:47 am
A few months ago, in order to spice up our sex lives, I persuaded my wife of four years to try swinging. I searched online and found an ordinary-looking couple I thought would suit us to begin with. We met, had dinner, went to a hotel, and swapped partners. I am a fit, fairly good-looking, well-endowed man. I was surprised and dismayed when the other man, who is older, somewhat overweight, and balding, undressed. He was way larger than me, and for two hours I had to watch him work my wife into multiple fits, screams, and moans. Since this experience (which we have not repeated), I haven't been able to look at my wife in the same way. I cannot get that night out of my mind. It's affecting my work and ability to be happy. Sometimes I feel I could just punch my wife in the face. I want a divorce. The few friends I have confided in about this say that I am being unfair, but I cannot see how I could possibly be content in my marriage ever again. Is there a way I can overcome this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,692 • Replies: 5

Rockhead

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:50 am
@Sinnlich,
doh...

I think you are in need of a divorce.

and I bet you don't try that again...
0 Replies

9one1

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:05 pm
@Sinnlich,
I'm sorry , but WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU - ok now i can see , i guess , why you went about it the way you did , but why couldn't you go see a marriage counselor instead of ,like you put it, "swinging" or trade partners, you brought this on yourself , and you're right your marriage might never be the same, i'm a married man and my wife and i were having intamacy issues and we talked about it and we were also in marraige counseling, however even if we were not in therapy to repair our issue i know niether one of us would go outside the marriage to have sex with someone else, i know she would have no part of it - PERIOD.

I don't know what you expect me to say to you but you brought this on yourself, now you have to deal with the emotions that come afterwards, jealousy is a BIGGY and getting over that is going to be tough, can you get over that, maybe, but its going to take time and lots of patience, how does your wife feel about all this, are you even talking to her about how you feel, if you're not, you need to , ASAP, otherwise you are in this alone and its going to be torture, if its not already, i felt pretty alone when we were having issues but we talked about it like i said, and we got through it, you can to, if you both are willing to do the work , the pain work, then yes you will be able to repair your marriage and things will slowly get better over time, i wish you the best, try not to beat yourself up and don't put your hands on her like you mentioned, because your relationship with her will DEFINITELY be finished, think about what you are going to say and sit down with her and talk with her, ASAP, if you want this to work you have to be patient, good luck.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 06:47 pm
@Sinnlich,
what do you care about what your wife does sexually?

you claim to hook up with prostitutes

<shrug>
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 07:07 pm
@Sinnlich,
so your wife agrees to indulge you and now you want to be rid of her because she did??!!

that, sir, is fucked up.
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:19 am
if anyone was to bang your wife, it shouldve been me Sad. this is YOUR fault...you made your bed...now sleep in it
0 Replies