H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 05:08 pm

Simple question:

Will you riot when Obama is declared and verified as the loser in this election?

MMarciano

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 05:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
No, and I won’t be surprised if I wake up on Nov 7th and find out Romney is President. This country voted Bush twice. The ignorance of the average American voter does not surprise me one bit.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 05:57 pm

The ignorance of the average American voter was forever etched in stone when they elected
Obama, but I forgive them and I'm willing to move forward with Romney and Ryan.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
The funny thing is the only threats of armed insurrection I have seen are if Obama is reelected.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:13 pm

The promise of violence if Obama loses is emanating from Occupiers,
The New Black Panther tea club and other radical left wing entities.
If the flames are lit they will be fanned by the Obama media.
djjd62

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:17 pm
yes

i will quiet riot

cum on feel the noize
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:19 pm
@djjd62,

Laughing break out the hair spray
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Has Rush told you what to do if Romney wins the popular vote but loses the Electoral College vote?
Will you protest on the EC's campus?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:32 pm
@realjohnboy,
You must be a psychotic, I was just listening to RUSH and the song
reminded me how I would have liked to have seen them in concert.

Response to any left wing whack job looting & rioting will be swift and decisive.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/LOOTER%20SHOOTER.JPG
raprap

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 07:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
There was little rioting in the Reich--it seems that's what you're proposing Herr Waterdude.

Rap
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 07:51 pm
"ships that go under water, submarines" I love it...that's how you speak to a second grader! Romney is a freaking moron! Laughing
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:41 pm
swift and decisive
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 11:58 pm
Romney won?
raprap

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 12:12 am
@RABEL222,
In Waterdude's eyes war is peace, freedom is slavery and ignorance is strength. Waterdude thinks in doublespeak.

Rap

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 07:03 am

Fix bayonets, we shall give no quarter.
raprap

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 07:06 am
@H2O MAN,
Will you bring the horses?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 07:40 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fix bayonets, we shall give no quarter.

Stupid vs a one man army with high tech tools. But then no one could truthfully claim you were smart.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:31 pm
It's pretty clear that Obama will lose this election, what's unclear is
how the left wing nuts will react to the loss. The left has a propensity
for violence and destruction... election night may be a good night to stay home.
raprap

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
Why don't you stay home all election day?

After all voting in general for someone of your limited faculties requires actually having to try to get off your fat ass and waddle to the local polling station, force an energetic nerve response or two out of that tub of lard you call your head, and wrap your pudgy fingers around a punch card pen.

That in itself could be pretty dangerous considering it could induce a stroke and leave you a pile of inert, unthinking pile of polysaturated ectoplasm.

Oh wait! I'm being redundant--you're already 'the Waterdude.'

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zLznuQOQgo4/S2MDJjMAfaI/AAAAAAAAErU/pi7d8TNzowA/image%5B3%5D.png

Rap
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2012 11:48 pm
Some of the right-wing blogs have posted series of tweets from folks who quite explicitly call not only for riots, if Romney is elected, but assasination as well.

I suspect that some, but not all and not the majority either, of these tweets were made by right-wingers, and I appreciate that there are plenty of morons in this country who post all sorts of outrageous things on the internet without any intention of carrying them out.

That being said, the argument that only right-wingers are threatening violence based on the results of this election is clearly absurd.

I do think though that thanks to the efforts of liberal pundits and activists to frame an Obama defeat as the indisputable result of racism , that we could easily see civil unrest in our major cities if the president loses.

It's sadly crazy, but we all have become accustomed to mayhem breaking out from the victory of a sports team, so why should it surprise us if we were to see the same when a large group of people are disappointed, and led to believe that they were cheated?

As in the past, these riots are never sustained by the righteously angered (albeit deluded) and they harm the communites in which they occur far more that the shadowy villans the rioters fantasize as their enemies.

Supposedly, liberals are all about peace and love and if you ask them, their compassion and civility sets them apart from their conservative enemies, and yet should Romney lose, you can bet your house that there will be no riots. How many in this forum are willing to make the same bet but predicated on Obama losing?